1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

zoo tycoon 2

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by turboredeemed, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Talk about Zoo Tycoon 2, and the Endangered Species expansion, and any otf your other ideas, including future downloads and future expansions all here.

I just got the Endangered Species Exapnsion for Christmas yesterday, and it's great! It is so fun! You can raised twenty more animals than the original Zoo Tycoon 2. I also got the remake of the original Zoo Tycoon for the DS for Christmas, and it's more complicated than the original version.

2. ESPEON FOREVER

ESPEON FOREVER <Soto the Quilava!

Zoo Tycoon 2 is on my top fave games list!It rules!It's one of those games where you play 5 minutes then you wanna go for 5 hours!So fun!

3. Snorlax 360

Snorlax 360 Sea Ruby Trainer

I think it sucks compared to Zoo Tycoon 1. Just something about ZT1 keeps me away from playing ZT2.