• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zoroark and The Peel's House of Horrors

Would u mind rnging a shiny flawless modest sniper horsea for me? Also do u clone?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
A message to those who have been trading with Zoroark,

Zoroark hasn't been online for a large period of time and I believe he may either be on holiday or generally busy. I understand the inconvenience of your trades and thank you all for the wait, but I think Zoroark should be on soon. When he is online, I will message him and alert him to all of these trades. Thanks for the wait.

In other news, my side of the tradeshop will likely be opening soon so hopefully that will interest the majority of you all.

-The Peel

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hey, Does zoroark do RNG requests in 4th gen? I need a Shiny flawless Feebas ON 4th GEN, I have some SF pokemon you dont have

He probably does but he is currently away for an unknown reason unfortunately. When he returns, I'll ask him to message you all or I'll update you all when he returns. I won't be able to do RNG requests unfortunately but he may when he returns.

autumnmew

Event Hunter
he mentioned something about not coming back online til september. i think.
if not
zoroark:when can i have my dw pokes back??

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
he mentioned something about not coming back online til september. i think.
if not
zoroark:when can i have my dw pokes back??

If he really isn't coming back until September, then I apologise to everyone for him not being online for this large period of time. I knew that he would be taking a break in the summer but he didn't say when exactly. I would be very grateful if you could all be patient for his return and I really do apologise for any inconvenience that he has caused.

My side of the tradeshop will be opening most likely by the end of the week and I'll be offering a giveaway as an apology for him not being on the forum, it may not be much but it's decent and it will hopefully help things. Hopefully you will all enjoy my side of the tradeshop when it is up shortly.

-The Peel

I'm finally back but I'm not going to be seriously active. I'll add a open/closed sign in the shop. as of now it's a clean slate :D

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I'm glad to see a fellow shop owner reopenning their shop! Hopefully we get a chance to do a few trades :) have a great day!!!

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Thanks a million man!! :)

No problem! Im one of the most active and people friendly guys you will find on this forum so you have no worries!

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
I'm pretty good with RNG, aside from events I can pretty much come up with anything I want, but I need someone to help me fill out my teams cuz I'm being lazy. If you're interested let me know. I only deal with flawless or flawless/shiny pokemon.

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
Sounds obnoxious. Let me know if you need help. I can breed random flawless eggs with egg moves :D