• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zoroark: Master of Illusions (M13)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yeah Kodai is from Raimon city, but in english i think it's called Nimbassa.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It looks like the full version of We Will Carry On might be in this movie. IIRC, Ash fights Ethan at the beginning, right? That may be a good spot.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I can't wait till it Premires on Cartoon Network! I even got a blank tape ready so I can still watch it until the DVD is realesed!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Zorua is uber cute in the movie. Watched it when I was in Japan.. and now gonna be able to watch the dub :D

Hyper Tails

Power of Seven Chaos
They skipped the whole intro. WTH?

Yeah, that surprised me as well. They started at the title sequence, and I just thought that maybe they moved its place. That would be fine, but they skipped the whole beginning. I guess they needed room for the commercials. >_>

Rentaline99

who ya gonna call?
I am disappoint.
Now, my little cousin is saying where did this all come from? Skiploom evolves into Zorua after falling from the sky?

catzeye

Writer's Block
They skipped the whole intro. WTH?

This might make the movie confusing to people who haven't seen it. It just makes the movie plot seem random...

Yeah, that surprised me as well. They started at the title sequence, and I just thought that maybe they moved its place. That would be fine, but they skipped the whole beginning. I guess they needed room for the commercials. >_>

Wait, are you speaking about the intro as in Ash vs. Gold and The Pokemon World Prelude?

edit- wait, they skipped the entire whole scene with Zorua escaping from the bad guys and Zoroark being tortured?!

R_N

The Vigoroth scene is great. Zorua is quite bratty, no? "he he he he he"
Zorua's dub voice is great; just perfect for a little kid Pokemon. I like how the kids are just so nonchalant about telepathy speaking Pokemon at this point.
omg Ashrua is hilarious

Zorrrark? Zorark?
SUPER ZOROARK AWAYYYYYY
You'd think the vaillains would move their GIANT AIR FORTRESS away from city view to avoid detection.

Celebi the makeshift alarm clock is just silly.

Oh my god the pink haired kid is the most annoying person already. Cammie pedlling Tangrowth is hilarious, though; awwww friendly Mightyena is such a nice change of pace. Remember when everyone thought Zoroark would be a Mightyena evo?
There guys are so happy to see Celebi back; Surely nothing is going to go wrong!

Zoroark seems perfectly capable of causing fear all by itself, honestly; wait is this guy like an evil reporter? Oh goodness I'm in a James Bond movie aren't I. All things considered this is a very interesting Town Destruction scene I've seen in a while. Although, how much of this is just an illusion

Hahahah holy crap it is the Corrupt the News; Take the World plot.
I didn't expect the shiny beasts to be the REAL beasts; honestly I thought if anything Zoroark would be the shiny beasts to show their fake.

Ash you idiot. "OH NO legendary Pokemon are destorying the city?!? BUT WHAT ABOUT THE POKEMON BACCERS"
Mema=mama? Odd change, yet oddly endearing
Knowing the journalist is from Unova, it suddenly makes a lot of sense as to why he'd know about Zorua & Zoorark so much.

Kodan can see the future? Interesting. (sidenote: Iris' voice is nice)

Rentaline99

who ya gonna call?
There's also the mall tour that shows the movie in theaters that started today. I have no clue when the DVD releases.

BestWish16

Wow, I honestly can't believe they skipped all of that. Now we don't know about Nimbasa City either. (Or aren't supposed to.) Stupid CN. That pretty much put a plot hole in the entire thing.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
So Cartoon Network loves their commercials so much the cut out the entire opening scenes... lovely now the rest of the movie is going to be confusing as heck, those opening scenes explain why everything is even going on. Ah well, hopefully the DVD comes soon.

At least Zorua's voice is cute, and Kodai's is pretty good. But why change Kurt's name to Carl? I don't really see the point there.

R_N

This might make the movie confusing to people who haven't seen it. It just makes the movie plot seem random...

I'm a bit sad you seem to think viewers are idiots. I've gone into this knowing very very little, and even I could put two and two together. I didn't even know there was an extended intro.
So Cartoon Network loves their commercials so much the cut out the entire opening scenes... lovely now the rest of the movie is going to be confusing as heck, those opening scenes explain why everything is even going on. Ah well, hopefully the DVD comes soon.

At least Zorua's voice is cute, and Kodai's is pretty good. But why change Kurt's name to Carl? I don't really see the point there.

They probably didn't want another character named Kurt considering, you know, Kurt the Pokeball maker.

Last edited:

Hyper Tails

Power of Seven Chaos
I have mixed feelings on Zorua's dub voice. It fits him, but at the same time it sounds really weird when he says "Mee Maa" instead of just "ma" or "mama". It sounds kind of forced.

Last edited:

catzeye

Writer's Block
I'm a bit sad you seem to think viewers are idiots. I've gone into this knowing very very little, and even I could put two and two together. I didn't even know there was an extended intro.

I'm not saying I think the viewers are idiots. I just feel that the intro gave a little insight to the rest of the plot. The intro makes everything flow a bit better. I'm not saying you can't get the plot with out it, but the intro helps.