• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zoroark: Master of Illusions (M13)

Alloutℯ

Banned
Zoroark being blackmailed was cruel and I recently heard that she wasn't even Zorua's real mom, which makes the plot here seem even more confusing if true.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zoroark being blackmailed was cruel and I recently heard that she wasn't even Zorua's real mom, which makes the plot here seem even more confusing if true.

Zoroark's and Zorua's relation to each other was confusing since apparently it was never confirmed if they were blood relatives, although I always assumed that they were.

Denko Sekka

That Kodai guy was the most selfish cut and paste villain we've ever had in the movies. And I didn't like how we got to see Celebi act as a damsel in distress again which we saw in the 4th movie already. Zoroark's and Zorua's scenes ruled.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Denko Sekka said:
And I didn't like how we got to see Celebi act as a damsel in distress again which we saw in the 4th movie already.

In Celebi's defense, it managed to avoid capture for most of this movie's run-time, unlike the other Celebi which was snagged quickly and whose powers were used to a great extent by the villain.

Denko Sekka

In Celebi's defense, it managed to avoid capture for most of this movie's run-time, unlike the other Celebi which was snagged quickly and whose powers were used to a great extent by the villain.

But he still needed to be rescued by Ash was my point. I just hate when we see Mythical Pokemon who need to be saved.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Denko Sekka said:
But he still needed to be rescued by Ash was my point. I just hate when we see Mythical Pokemon who need to be saved.

Such is the fate of most Legendaries and Mythicals in the series. Satoshi saving them is simply the climax of each movie, which is repetitive, but still suspenseful.

TeridaxXD001

Did anyone see this in theaters during the Black and White mall tour? There doesn't seem to be any information on its limited NA theatrical run. Who was the distributor?

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
I liked that the movie reintroduced Celebi without it involving some time travel shtick that we've already seen so many times before. I didn't really like Kodai as a villain since he seemed too predictable and his goal wasn't even interesting enough to make his character work. I did like Zorua at first when it was transforming into characters but by the middle of the movie he began getting annoying and he wouldn't shut up about his mom.

The plot of the movie made me confused because I watched the CN version. Zorua was cute. My least favorite out of the DP movies.
5/10