• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zorua or Poochyena

Zorua or Poochyena

• Zorua

Votes: 45 71.4%
  • Poochyena

Votes: 22 34.9%

• Total voters

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Which do you like better, Zorua or Poochyena?
I like Zorua better.

JD

Zorua, because Zorua is actually usable in game unlike Poochyena. And Zoroark is actually pretty good unlike Mightyena.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I love them both.they are dark cuties.competitively zorua is better but poochyene gets a good Dream world ability.

Zappy!

Fly Birdy, Fly!
Zorua because, I prefer the design compared with Poochyena and I also prefer the moves it can learn, again, in comparison to Poochie.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Poochyena. Zorua's design never really appealed to me and it looks rather ugly in my opinion. Poochyena has been around with me since my childhood and has that nostalgia value, and I think it has a better design overall. Normally I hate dogs, but Poochyena appeals to me.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I have to go with Zorua. Poochyena is nice, but I just think that Zorua is much cuter. It has little adorable fangs, a tiny scarf around it's neck and it can transform into any other Pokemon, as well as any person, being very playful all the while. Zorua FTW ^^

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Zorua. Zoroark is one of the most climactic Pokemon in existence, and Zorua actually has a backstory!

ZFXZFX

Zorua, because of Zoroark. And Poocheyena is kinda weak and has a pretty bad movepool.

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Zorua! why even compare these two?!

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I love Poochyena and Mightyena, but Zorua and Zoroark win it for me. Illusion makes for one of the best abilities in the game.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I have to go with Zorua on this one. Ya gotta love that cute little smile. Plus Zoroark is pretty cool to.