• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zorua's Sapphire team

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This is my team by the end of the game-(Some of the TMs I transferred from my other games)

Swampert-
Earth quake
Surf
Blizzard
Secret power

Swellow-
Fly
Hidden power
Aerial ace
Steel wing

Sceptile-
Leaf blade
False swipe(To catch pokemon)
Dragon claw
Slam

Blaziken-
Sky uppercut
Flame thrower
Return
Earth quake

Sableye-
Shadow ball
Thief
Psychic
Confuse ray

Absol-
Water pulse
Thunder bolt
Iron tail
Fire blast

Emeraldfan

Okay, I'm back and ready for some in-dept analysis.

Swampert is just a beast. Nice defences and decent attack stats.

Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake

Is all you really need. Use whatever move you want as a filler.

Swellow is fast, and has got a nice Attack. That, combined with a decent physical movepool is useful.

Return
Fly
Steel Wing
Aerial Ace

Sometimes it's rather useful to have a non-missing move at your disposual.

Sceptile. Fast and high special attack. Decent movepool does the trick

Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw
(Hidden Power [Fire])

This is almost all you need. You won't be able to harm steel types though, so HP is an option if you can get it. Fill in the gaps with whatever moves you want.

Blaziken is one fierce chicken, you better check twice to see if you've really knocked it out :)

Flamethrower
Sky Uppercut
(Hidden Power [Ground] / Rock Slide / Return)

The first two moves almost do the trick. Rock Slide would be really useful, but I don't think you can get. HP [Ground] does the same thing, but is slightly weaker if you got highest BP (70). Return can be used to do some more coverage though, if you can't get any of those rock moves. Fill the gap :)

Sableye is quite a cool pokemon, really. Too bad it doesn't learn Swords Dance ...

Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Recover
Toxic

This does require breeding for Recover, but I think it will pay off. Ghost + Fight gives unresisted neutral coverage.

Absol has really got the looks, too bad most of it's third Gen moves are special.

Swords Dance
Shadow Ball
Return
Thief

Thief for conveniance, don't use it thinking: whow, this is STAB and thus overpowered. It's special... But it can be used to steal others items, and what is more fun than that?