• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zozo's Friendly Friend Safari Farm

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I would like please:

HA
Zangoose
Scraggy

(As well as any other HA Pokemon that can't be found in game)

I can offer HA:
Treecko
Chimchar
Mudkip
Some spare Vivilion patterns I have.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hello there. First of all, amazing idea for a shop, this really makes it easier for a perfectionist like myself who wants exact ability and ball for breeding projects. I want a lot of the pokemon you're offering, but here's some I'd like the most right now:

Friend Safari Farm Request
Pokemon: Magikarp/Gyarados
Nickname: -
Nature: doesn't really matter
Ability: Rattled/Moxie (HA)
Pokeball: Dive Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): no sp.att
My offer: HA Roselia (horde) in Nest Ball

Pokemon: Helioptile
Nature: doesn't matter
Ability: Solar Power (HA)
Pokeball: Ultra Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): no att
My offer: HA Zubat (horde) in Luxury Ball

Pokemon: Sableye
Ability: Prankster (HA)
Pokeball: Heal Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): -
My offer: HA Gligar (horde) in Poke Ball

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Marsalevsky: Is it all right if I get back to you by either Sunday night or Monday morning about that? Right now I'm working on getting some good breeders for the Amorphous group, but I don't want to accept your request before I know I'll be able to breed it in a timely manner. They made breeding far easier in this gen, but luck is still an important factor in breeding, and sometimes it just refuses to favour me. x) So if you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll post if I can accept your offer or not here by the end of this weekend. But if you'd rather trade elsewhere, I'll understand. ^^

@ Lord Fighting: Before I accept, is the Treecko legit? and what Vivillon patterns do you have?

@MokKish: Thank you! ^^ And Accepted! I'll edit this post once I have your Pokemon.

EDIT: I have your Pokemon. Please PM me for a trade time.

Last edited:

Arceus500

Breeding Request
Pokemon:Chimchar
Nickname:N/A
Hatched at:N/A
Nature:Jolly
Ability:Iron Fist
Pokeball:pokeball
Moves:Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, if its gonna be too hard to do that, its okay, its not mandatory
IVs:31/31/31/x/31/31
My offer:Treecko, Mudkip, 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Honedge, Cyndaquil, Feebas
Thanks
Edit:
If that too hard, can I ask for this?:

Breeding Request
Pokemon:Chimchar
Nickname:

Breeding Request
Hatched at:don't care
Nature:Jolly
Ability:Iron Fist
Pokeball:don't care
Moves:Thunder Punch, Fire Punch(optional)
IVs:31/x/31/x/31/x(no EM) or x/31/x/x/x/31(with EM)
My offer:Treecko, Mudkip, 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Honedge, Cyndaquil, Feebas(can get four ivs, but then it will have to be a 5 iv Chimchar)
Thank You again

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Marsalevsky: Unfortunately, I won't be able to get your 5IV Litwick for you. I've been trying all day, and the net result of my breeding is a female Modest Flash Fire Litwick with a spread of x/31/x/31/x/31, and another female Modest Flash Fire Litwick with a spread of x/31/x/31/31/31. Judging by the luck (or rather, lack thereof) I've been having with breeding lately, it looks like it's going to be ages before I'm able to get something with 5IVs exactly where I need them. I'm certainly not going to ask you to wait for my luck to change, so I'll have to pass on your offer. But I'm more than happy to give you one of the Litwicks I mentioned. I certainly don't need them, and at least it might help you to get the Litwick you want. PM me if you're interested!

@ Arceus500: That Honedge is really tempting, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I am able to get a Chimchar with the egg moves you need, but thanks to this lovely streak of bad luck I'm having, I doubt I'll be able to get it female with the correct nature, ability, and IVs (even the simplified ones) you need in a timely manner. I'm terribly sorry I can't help you out this time. Good luck finding the Chimchar you need, though!

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Pokemon: Spiritzee
Nickname: Zeam
Nature: Modest, I think?
Ability: whatever the HA is. I don't even know it.
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): Sp. Atk, and possibly HP?
My offer: A farmed HA Frogadier... I just don't have much to trade...

Arceus500

@ Marsalevsky: Unfortunately, I won't be able to get your 5IV Litwick for you. I've been trying all day, and the net result of my breeding is a female Modest Flash Fire Litwick with a spread of x/31/x/31/x/31, and another female Modest Flash Fire Litwick with a spread of x/31/x/31/31/31. Judging by the luck (or rather, lack thereof) I've been having with breeding lately, it looks like it's going to be ages before I'm able to get something with 5IVs exactly where I need them. I'm certainly not going to ask you to wait for my luck to change, so I'll have to pass on your offer. But I'm more than happy to give you one of the Litwicks I mentioned. I certainly don't need them, and at least it might help you to get the Litwick you want. PM me if you're interested!

@ Arceus500: That Honedge is really tempting, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I am able to get a Chimchar with the egg moves you need, but thanks to this lovely streak of bad luck I'm having, I doubt I'll be able to get it female with the correct nature, ability, and IVs (even the simplified ones) you need in a timely manner. I'm terribly sorry I can't help you out this time. Good luck finding the Chimchar you need, though!

Oh, okay, but at least can you give me a male HA one, with the egg moves?

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@ Marsalevsky: Is it all right if I get back to you by either Sunday night or Monday morning about that? Right now I'm working on getting some good breeders for the Amorphous group, but I don't want to accept your request before I know I'll be able to breed it in a timely manner. They made breeding far easier in this gen, but luck is still an important factor in breeding, and sometimes it just refuses to favour me. x) So if you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll post if I can accept your offer or not here by the end of this weekend. But if you'd rather trade elsewhere, I'll understand. ^^

@ Lord Fighting: Before I accept, is the Treecko legit? and what Vivillon patterns do you have?

@MokKish: Thank you! ^^ And Accepted! I'll edit this post once I have your Pokemon.

Yes its perfectly legit. It's not a special fancy one or anything like that but it's perfectly legit.

My native is marine but atm I have spare:
Modern
Elegant
Polar
Icy Snow
Continental
Meadow

If you have a monsoon pattern then I would also like to trade you for that.

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Forsaken Greninja: I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I've been breeding for a Froakie of my own, so I'm filled to the brim with HA Froakies and Frogadiers at the moment. Besides that, I never promise to get two IVs in farming, especially if getting a proper nature and gender is involved (to put it in perspective, I did a little math and, assuming a Hidden ability has the same odds of appearing as any other ability, there would be around a 1.4% chance of your Pokemon appearing in the Friend safari if I only try for 1 IV. That's why I've started turning some of my more complicated farming projects into half farming, half breeding projects.) But thanks for offering and good luck getting your Spritzee!

@Arceus500: Sure, that's no problem. Your chimchar is ready (male, Iron Fist, with 3IVs (attack, defense, special defense), and Thunder and Fire Punch. He's got a neutral nature, though), so just PM me when you're ready to pick it up!

@Lord Fighting: Perfect! Then I'll trade you for the Treecko and the spare Elegant Vivillon. I'll update here when I have your Pokemon. I'm afraid I don't have any spare patterns yet. If I do get a hold of an extra Monsoon pattern though, I'll let you know!

EDIT: I have your Intimidate Scraggy and Toxic Boost Zangoose. Just PM me to set up a trade time! Edit: Trade complete. Thank you!

EDIT: and just to repost for MoKkish: in case you didn't see my edit on the previous page, I have your Pokemon as well. :) Edit: Trade complete. Thank you!

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@ Forsaken Greninja: I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I've been breeding for a Froakie of my own, so I'm filled to the brim with HA Froakies and Frogadiers at the moment. Besides that, I never promise to get two IVs in farming, especially if getting a proper nature and gender is involved (to put it in perspective, I did a little math and, assuming a Hidden ability has the same odds of appearing as any other ability, there would be around a 1.4% chance of your Pokemon appearing in the Friend safari if I only try for 1 IV. That's why I've started turning some of my more complicated farming projects into half farming, half breeding projects.) But thanks for offering and good luck getting your Spritzee!

@Arceus500: Sure, that's no problem. Your chimchar is ready (male, Iron Fist, with 3IVs (attack, defense, special defense), and Thunder and Fire Punch. He's got a neutral nature, though), so just PM me when you're ready to pick it up!

@Lord Fighting: Perfect! Then I'll trade you for the Treecko and the spare Elegant Vivillon. I'll update here when I have your Pokemon. I'm afraid I don't have any spare patterns yet. If I do get a hold of an extra Monsoon pattern though, I'll let you know!

Thanks! :) I'll be waiting.

Arceus500

EDIT: I have your Intimidate Scraggy and Toxic Boost Zangoose. Just PM me to set up a trade time!

EDIT: and just to repost for MoKkish: in case you didn't see my edit on the previous page, I have your Pokemon as well. :)

Okay, what do you want for it?

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Arceus500: Any Feebas will be good. ^^

Edit: Trade complete. Thank you!

Last edited:

Arceus500

Haha, new request already:

Breeding Request
Pokemon:Smeargle
Nickname:N/A
Hatched at:N/A
Nature:Timid or Jolly
Ability:Moody
Pokeball:N/A
Moves:N/A
IVs:31/x/31/x/31/31
My offer:Same as before:Treecko, Mudkip,a breeding pair of 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Honedge, Cyndaquil, Jolly Chimchar with Thunder Punch, Fire Punch and Fake Out
Ill have to breed the Honedges next weekend, but I might be able to get whatever you need right now
Thank You

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Arceus500: Wow, that was quick, lol!
At any rate, accepted. I'll breed you the Smeargle in exchange for the Honedge. It's all right if the trade needs to wait until the weekend. I don't mind waiting. ^^

EDIT: I got lucky and got your Smeargle quite quickly this time! Jolly, female, Moody, and with a spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31. Trade Complete. Thank you!

Last edited:

Tenorio94

Lv100 Training Hobby
Pokemon: Onix
Nickname: N/A
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Weak Armor
Pokeball: Timer Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): Speed
My offer: I'm offering: Modest 5 IV Houndour / Adamant 5 IV HA Fletchling / Adamant 4 IV Meditite / Adamant 4 IV Phanpy with Play Rough and Ice Shard.

Hope we can make a deal with one of those :)! Thank you

Edit: Thank you, I'll be waiting.

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Tenorio94: Accepted, I'll trade the Onix for the Houndour. I'll edit this post when I have your Onix. Just so you're aware, this is probably going to be one of those times that starts off in the safari and ends with some quick breeding, to save some time and make sure it has the proper IVs.
EDIT: I have your Onix. I did end up breeding in the end, so it's female, with Weak Armor, Adamant nature, and IVs of 31/31/x/31/x/31. Please PM me to set up a trade time.

Last edited:

WombatScallywag

Pokemon: Spiritomb
Nickname: n/a
Nature: n/a
Ability: n/a
Pokeball: Luxury ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): Sp.Def and Hp, but it's okay if it's not!
My offer: I'm not sure. I have a nice little box of egg move pokemon, including Wish Eevees, Wish Spindas, Sucker Punch Pawniards, Foul Play Purrloins, Ice Shard Sneasels, Drain Punch Scrafties, Double Edge Kangaskhans, Recover (Prankster) Sableyes, and one Perish Song-Brave Bird male Murkrow from Wonder Trade. I also bred many Super Size pumpkaboo with 2-3 flawless IVs each, most of which are female so the babies will also be the same size.

:D I'm very willing to trade more than one thing, as I really need this spiritomb for a mono ghost team and I have doubles of all egg move pokemon anyway. Thank you for your time and this lovely service!

zozo

SLIMED!
@WombatScallywag:

Accepted. Ill trade the Spiritomb for the Murkrow. I'll see what I can do about the IVs. When I have your Pokemon, I'll update here.

EDIT: I have your Spiritomb, and it has perfect Sp.Def. ^^ Please PM me to set up a trade time.

Last edited:

WombatScallywag

Pokemon: Dusclops
Nickname: n/a
Nature: n/a
Ability: Pressure
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): HP
My offer: Venom Drench Zubat, if you still don't have one, otherwise I'm sure I have something else you may want

A second request...I wouldn't have asked, but I can't find a safari with Dusclops that I may use, as my safari itself isn't of much worth in return.
:3 Thank you again for the spiritomb from before. I got lucky and the second baby was the proper nature and luckily its IVs were very good.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Egg Move Request
Pokemon: Tyrunt with Dragon Dance and 3 fangs
Ability: Strong Jaw
Pokeball: Doesn't matter
31 IV in (pick ONE!): no sp.atk
My offer: Venonat with Rage Powder, Morning Sun, Giga Drain, and Baton Pass(with good IVs)

Last edited: