• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zozo's Friendly Friend Safari Farm

zozo

SLIMED!
@ LordFighting: All right, how about the Excadrill and the Rhydon, then? We may as well get this first trade over with before we start negotiating the other 26. ^^

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@ LordFighting: All right, how about the Excadrill and the Rhydon, then? We may as well get this first trade over with before we start negotiating the other 26. ^^

Okay, that's good. :) I might have them done soon if you're still online.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I have your Pokemon ready now :)

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Lord Fighting: Great! I'll be online sporadically, so just shoot me a trade request when you see me. ^^

Also, I have added some new Pokemon to my Friend Safari availables, including unlocking a few Hidden Abilities I didn't have before. Getting close to completion here! :D

savitter

Hi, I am interested in the following pokemon in your shop:
Female HA Alomomola in Dream Ball
Female HA Illumise in Dream Ball
Female HA West Sea Shellos in Dream Ball
Female HA Slowpoke in Dream Ball
Female HA Wurmple in Dream Ball

I have some rare ball / egg move / HA pokemon you might like:
5iv (31/31/31/31/31/0) naughty thick fat male munchlax with EM [curse, zen headbutt, whirlwind, self-destruct]

5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid solar power male charmander with EM [dragon pulse, counter, ancient power, air cutter]

Calm Sturdy Carbink (can breed flawless)

The following dreamball pokemon (*=has egg moves): bagon*, barboach*, blue basculin, buneary*, burmy, chatot, elgyem, ekans*, feebas, finneon, glameow, luvdisc, omanyte, relicanth, skitty, stantler, zigzagoon*

If you are interested let me know exactly what you want via PM please (I can give more details on any of the dreamball pokemon that you like).

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Can I get a HA Weedle for a HA Throh please?

(I'll do a big order soon)

zozo

SLIMED!
@ savitter: All right, I'll send you a PM.

@ Lord Fighting: Would a Kakuna from the safari be all right?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@ savitter: All right, I'll send you a PM.

@ Lord Fighting: Would a Kakuna from the safari be all right?

No because Kakana only has 1 ability as far as I'm aware so there's no way to know if it will evolve into a HA Beedrill. Correct me if I'm wrong.

zozo

SLIMED!
@Lord Fighting: It's not too hard to work around that, actually. I've done the same thing with other Pokemon. I just catch one, save the game in the safari, evolve it quickly to see what ability it has, then reset. If it's the correct ability, I keep the Pokemon. If it isn't, I just catch another one until I get the right one. ^^ It's particularly easy with something like Kakuna, since they evolve really quickly.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@Lord Fighting: It's not too hard to work around that, actually. I've done the same thing with other Pokemon. I just catch one, save the game in the safari, evolve it quickly to see what ability it has, then reset. If it's the correct ability, I keep the Pokemon. If it isn't, I just catch another one until I get the right one. ^^ It's particularly easy with something like Kakuna, since they evolve really quickly.

Well if you evolve it into a Beedrill and it has it's HA then that's fine :)

EDIT: I would also like HA:
Muk
Swanna
Tedsiursa Pending.
Bronzong

You can pick any 3 from my list that you need :)

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Lord Fighting: First off, sorry I haven't been active for the past couple of days. It's been a busy week, to say the least.
Second, I do have your Beedrill now, so PM me to set up a trade time.

As for your other three Pokemon, the only two Pokemon I still need off of your list are Galvantula and Woobat. Do you have one more thing to add to the trade?

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
Friend Safari Farm Request
Pokemon: Drilbur or Excadrill
Nickname: any
Nature: any
Ability: Mold Breaker
Pokeball: Premiere Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): any
My offer:
31/31/31/31/31/* - Elekid - Luxury Ball - HA - Naive - Egg Moves - Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Hammer Arm
female or male.. Your choice.. :) leave me pm if you accepted.. Thanks..

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@ Lord Fighting: First off, sorry I haven't been active for the past couple of days. It's been a busy week, to say the least.
Second, I do have your Beedrill now, so PM me to set up a trade time.

As for your other three Pokemon, the only two Pokemon I still need off of your list are Galvantula and Woobat. Do you have one more thing to add to the trade?

Earth power Deino? Only available through 5th Gen MT so it's quite rare. Are we still doing the Weedle for Throh? I also have HA Kirlia now if you need it.

Last edited:
Friend Safari Farm Request
Pokemon: Vullaby
Nickname: not necessary
Nature: any
Ability: Overcoat
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): any
My offer: Adamant female Dive Ball Totodile (Colloseum origin) with Dragon Dance and Aqua Jet, I can get a few flawless IVs on it as well. :)

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@Khinhazzard: I'm sorry, I do not currently have an Excadrill safari, so I will be unable to get a Premier Ball Mold Breaker Drilbur. However, I do currently have a HA Drilbur that I can breed to get more HAs. Would a Mold Breaker Drilbur in a Pokeball be acceptable?

@Lord Fighting: First, yes, I do have your Beedrill now. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but it's been a busy weekend and it took me several tries to get a Sniper Beedrill. I don't particularly need HA Kirlia any more, but I am quite interested in the Deino. What's its gender and what Pokeball is it in?

@QuoteMissy: I'm quite interested in the Totodile, but I'm curious as to how it got in a Dive Ball. I know they can be caught in Colosseum, but as far as I know, Dive Ball is not legally obtainable in the game. Can you tell me a bit more about it?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@Khinhazzard: I'm sorry, I do not currently have an Excadrill safari, so I will be unable to get a Premier Ball Mold Breaker Drilbur. However, I do currently have a HA Drilbur that I can breed to get more HAs. Would a Mold Breaker Drilbur in a Pokeball be acceptable?

@Lord Fighting: First, yes, I do have your Beedrill now. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but it's been a busy weekend and it took me several tries to get a Sniper Beedrill. I don't particularly need HA Kirlia any more, but I am quite interested in the Deino. What's its gender and what Pokeball is it in?

@QuoteMissy: I'm quite interested in the Totodile, but I'm curious as to how it got in a Dive Ball. I know they can be caught in Colosseum, but as far as I know, Dive Ball is not legally obtainable in the game. Can you tell me a bit more about it?

It's in a normal pokeball and I can probably breed for any nature you want.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Lord Fighting: Perfect! So, to summarize:
HA Muk, Swanna, Beedrill, and Bronzong for:

Earth Power Modest male Deino, HA Woobat, HA Throh, and HA Galvantula.

Is that correct?