• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zozo's Friendly Friend Safari Farm

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@ Lord Fighting: Perfect! So, to summarize:
HA Muk, Swanna, Beedrill, and Bronzong for:

Earth Power Modest male Deino, HA Woobat, HA Throh, and HA Galvantula.

Is that correct?

Yes that's correct.

I'm ready now.

@QuoteMissy: I'm quite interested in the Totodile, but I'm curious as to how it got in a Dive Ball. I know they can be caught in Colosseum, but as far as I know, Dive Ball is not legally obtainable in the game. Can you tell me a bit more about it?

Dive Balls can be purchased in Mossdeep City, one can simply buy some Dive Balls and equip them to pokemon to be traded over to Collosseum.

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Dragonair7: Do you have any other offers? I already have a trade set up for a simple Woobat, I'm afraid.

@ QuoteMissy: Oh, perfect then! Offer accepted. I'll update this post when I have your Pokemon. EDIT: I have your Vullaby. Please PM me to set up a trade time. :) Trade Complete. Thank you!

Last edited:

MegaLucario

CandyCorn burns us..
Friend Safari Farm Request
Pokemon: Ivysaur
Nickname: N/A
Nature: N/A
Ability: Chlorophyll
Pokeball: Dive Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): Any
My offer: Shiny Honedge, Female Quiet nature.

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@MegaLucario: Accepted. I'll update this post when I have your Ivysaur. EDIT: I have your Pokemon. Please PM me to set up a trade time. Trade complete. Thank you!

Last edited:

MegaLucario

CandyCorn burns us..
Friend Safari Farm Request
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: N/A
Nature: N/A
Ability: Harvest
Pokeball: Premier Ball
31 IV in (pick ONE!): Any
My offer: Shiny Impish Male 6iv HA Level 2 Gliscor transferred from B2 with Stealth Rock, Sky Attack & Tailwind. Also has the egg move Baton Pass.

Back again lol.

zozo

SLIMED!
@ MegaLucario: Accepted! I'll go grab that for you and update this post when I'm done. And welcome back! ^^ EDIT: I have your Pokemon. Please PM me to set up a trade time!

Last edited:

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
Hello I would like to know of you can breed me a Timid Froakie with Protean (preferably with an 2 31IVs of Speed and Special Attack) and also an Bulbasaur with HP Fire? Unfortunately I do not have good pokemon to trade, however I can give you Mewtwonite Y, Gengarite, and Abomosnowite and Lucarionite. I can also get battle massion items for you if you wish

zozo

SLIMED!
@ theGreekTerror: The Froakie should be easy enough, but I have a feeling that the Bulbasaur will be rather tricky for me. I'm willing to give it a try, but it might take me several days to get them ready. If you're okay with that, would you trade one of those Mega Stones (your choice) and a Life Orb for the two Pokemon?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hello again :)

I'm just wondering what HA Pokemon you actually need? I have all F.S Pokemon with their HA now. (Once I complete a trade this weekend). I'm interested in several of your HA so I want to know how many HA you need. I can also offer 5IV Pokemon but we will get to that later. :)

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
@ theGreekTerror: The Froakie should be easy enough, but I have a feeling that the Bulbasaur will be rather tricky for me. I'm willing to give it a try, but it might take me several days to get them ready. If you're okay with that, would you trade one of those Mega Stones (your choice) and a Life Orb for the two Pokemon?

Yea I will be working today 1-4 so I will let you know when I am ready to trade. As far as Bulbasaur, i dont mind how long it takes. Thank you!

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Lord Fighting: I'm going through all Pokemon that have been released with their hidden abilities to see what I still need. It will take awhile, but I'll compile a list and put it in my first post. EDIT: Got the list. ^^

@TheGreekTerror: Sounds good. I already have your Froakie and I'll start working on your Bulbasaur then.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@ Lord Fighting: I'm going through all Pokemon that have been released with their hidden abilities to see what I still need. It will take awhile, but I'll compile a list and put it in my first post.

Alright then, I'll check back soon.

zozo

SLIMED!
All right, quick update: I have posted what Hidden Ability Pokemon I still need (a surprisingly short list, tbh), and:

@TheGreekTerror: I have both your Pokemon now, the Timid Protean Froakie with perfect Sp.Atk and Speed, and the HP Fire Bulbasaur. It's got a lax nature and I haven't checked the IVs, but it does come with Chlorophyll. So, let me know when you're ready to trade.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I can offer these HA:

Absol
Aron
Cranidos
Diglett
Floatzel
Hippopotas
Palpitoad
Pawniard
Pidgey
Pineco
Rhyhorn
Mudkip
Staryu
Trapinch
Voltorb
Watchog
Tauros

Interested in:

Castform
Chatot
Chinchou
Clamperl
Finneon
Glameow
Horsea
Hoppip
Kricketot
Luvdisc
Pidove
Skitty
Stantler
Swablu
Tentacool
Zigzagoon

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@ Lord Fighting:
Sure, I can do those 16 HAs for your 16 HAs. This will probably take me a little longer than usual, but I'll update this post as soon as I have your Pokemon. ^^ EDIT I've got your Pokemon, so let me know when you are able to trade. Trade complete. Thank you!
and
@ Maceylynn23: This is a trade shop, not a place to find new FCs. You're looking for this thread; it's just for people to swap FCs.

Last edited: