• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zozo's Friendly Friend Safari Farm

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
Ah, don't worry, it's my bad for not noticing they weren't in your Friend Safari. I would appreciate the HA Dream Ball Poliwag and the Poliwhirls in the specified Balls without HA though, so all is well :)

RNG Reporter is reaaaally slow at finding good RNG catching Seeds (or maybe it's just my PC, lol). I'm only able to find one Seed a day (it takes four hours! Lucky for me I can do things in the meantime, but still). Now I remember why I didn't RNG catch Pokemon very often :p
But this is good, don't worry. Every Seed can be used for future requests as well, and at least then I wouldn't have to calculate anymore :)

Also, I've updated my Excel file with the pending requests to the correct information :)

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
I've found a Seed for Venipede and Darumaka, but I was unable to find a 6IV one for Tympole/Palpitoad. Would you prefer me to breed a 6IV Tympole (Regular Pokeball only) or catch you a 5IV one in a Net Ball? If you want me to catch a 5IV one, which stat do you want me to let go? I can also let go multiple and search if they can be in the range above 28 or something like that. I haven't searched for Audino and Drilbur yet, but they will be alright because it's breeding.

These are the Seeds I have found for Venipede and Darumaka:

Venipede
Synchronize
Ability: Poison Point [0]
31/31/31/x/31/31
Seed (Hex): 7C7CA05C5DD84385
Time and Date: 09-20-14 01:44:53
Frame: 164
Keypress: Start-A-B
Encounter Slot: 7

Note: Which Nature do you prefer most between Jolly/Naive/Hasty? Any one of them is possible, because it's on a Synchronize Frame and I have all Synchronizers available to lead.

Darumaka
Synchronize
Ability: Hustle
31/31/22/14/30/31
Seed (Hex): 80D9668F44F48FD6
Time and Date: 07-27-15 21:22:56
Frame: 168
Keypress: Select-Left-Down
Encounter Slot: 11

Note: Which Nature would you prefer between Naughty and Jolly?

zozo

SLIMED!
@TwistedSpoon: I think I'd prefer the 6IV one in a regular pokeball, if that's all right.

With Venipede, I prefer Jolly out of all of them, and with Darumaka I prefer Jolly as well.

$ILVER

Hi Zozo.

I'm very interested in HA Spritzee and somewhat interested in HA Sharpedo. Would you be interested in trading for:

5IV Heracross, Koffing, Squirtle, Larvesta, Koffing, Machop, Nidoran(HA), Growlithe, Snorlax, or others(mostly UU) with a Lucky Egg or any battlespot item?

Heracrosses are adamant with Rock Blast, Megahorn, and Close Combat
Koffings are Bold with Toxic Spikes and Pain Split
Squirtles are Modest with Aura Sphere
Larvestas are Modest
Machops are Adamant with Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Knock off, and Close Combat
Nidorans are Modest
Growlithes are Adamant with Close Combat and Crunch
Snorlax are curselax and AV with Crunch and Pursuit

I can basically be on any time today, tomorrow, and Tuesday.

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@$ILVER: I can get you both those Pokemon for a Machop with a Lucky egg. However, be aware that I'm currently working on a 25 Pokemon trade, an HA female fossil Pokemon trade, and an HA female fossil Pokemon + HA female Eevee trade, so I probably won't get around to your request until this weekend at the very earliest. If you are willing to wait, let me know and I will add your request to the list.

and @ TwistedSpoon, McIntyre, and pipeboy: just a little status update, I've got 22/25 Pokemon done for TwistedSpoon's request (just need Magikarp, Totodile, and Chikorita now), and I haven't forgot about the HA Omanyte + Eevee, or the HA Tirtouga. Thanks again for your continued patience, and I hope to finish these requests quickly! :)

$ILVER

Zozo,

I will happily wait until this weekend. I'll be available after 6pm EST this weekend each day. Your Machop and Lucky Egg will be ready.

zozo

SLIMED!
@$ILVER: All right, I'll try to complete your request as quickly as I can, then.

Quick status update:
@Twisted Spoon: Your 26 Pokemon are ready. Please PM/VM me to set up a trade time whenever you are ready.

Currently working on McIntyre's HA female Dream Ball Omanyte and Eevee. Here's hoping they appear quickly!

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
I've finally found all the data necessary to RNG them! OTL
Wow, that sure took me longer than expected. Now I need to work on actually RNGing them, which I will do in the upcoming days (hoping to finish most today).
Thank you for your patience!

zozo

SLIMED!
@Twisted Spoon: No worries, take your time and let me know whenever you're ready!

@McIntyre: I have your Omanyte (took 7 females before one with Weak Armor showed up), and I'm just working on your Eevee now, I hope to have that ready later tonight.

zozo

SLIMED!
@McIntyre: I now have your Omanyte and Eevee. Please PM/VM me to set up a trade time Trade complete. Thank you!

@Doomdour: Would you be willing to trade for a female Luxury Ball Swift Swim Anorith?

Last edited:

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
@ Zozo would it be ok if I added a HA F Emolga in Ultra Ball to my order. I usually do 2:1 on 12.5 females.

Will get to breeding Anorith regardless.

Edit: Got the Anorith! Makes up for recent bad luck. :D

Last edited:

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
Hello Zozo,

I'm sooooooo terribly sorry :'[
I've spent more than 3 hours trying to get that Venipede, and have come to the point where I just want to flip a table. The wandering NPCs keep advancing the Frame, and it is incredibly difficult to maintain my sanity while trying over and over again. I know I used to RNG Capture occasionally in the past, but these were mostly special occasions and didn't happen often. Now that I look back at it, I guess I must have been a little bit crazy to spend an entire day on a single RNG Capture, and even doing multiple of those kind of catches back then (and for more difficult to RNG games as well, which makes me question if I'm still as apt at RNGing in the first place). I'm fortunate that there are no wandering NPCs in Giant Chasm, and obtaining my 6IV Ditto is still doable (I've done it a few days ago to enable me to breed Audino and Drilbur). However, I'm completely exhausted now after 3 hours of full concentration, and I would really really really like to just breed the Capture requests I have received instead of catching them. I kind of feel terrible for first letting you wait so long and now changing my plan. Please forgive me :'[

Would you still agree to trade with me if I breed Darumaka and Venipede instead of catching them?

zozo

SLIMED!
@pipeboy: Your Tirtouga is ready. Please PM/VM me to set up a trade time. Trade complete. Thank you!

@$ILVER: Sorry for the delay, I am currently working on your HA Spritzee and Sharpedo.

@Doomdour: Glad to hear your luck has changed! :) Do you wtill want that Ultra Ball Emolga?

@TwistedSpoon: No worries, I've had stuff like that happen to me before, too, so I completely understand. ^^ Yes, that's fine to just breed Venipede and Darumaka. :)

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@Doomdour: All right, I have your Pokemon. Are you available to trade tonight? If so, feel free to send me a trade request whenever you see me online. My IGN is Zozo

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
I have RNG bred all of your Pokemon now :)
But: TreasureFrog doesn't fit the character limit on nicknames x(
So right now it's simply Treasure.
Would you like me to change it into something else before I transport it to 6th Generation?

Exact details of all of the Pokemon:

Nickname: Alchemy
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Ability: Poison Point
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes
OT: BB
TID: 46383
SID: 08698
Seed (Hex): 9616B30413E254E1
Date & Time: 07-04-15 20:27:26

Nickname: Luff
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/31
Seed (Hex): 7E82643A98F3B5AE
Date & Time: 07-20-15 15:30:02

Nickname: Treasure
Nature: Docile
Ability: Hydration
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Seed (Hex): 1F7D58EC05E1FDF2
Date & Time: 07-18-15 18:29:28

Nickname: Taro Tea
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Seed (Hex): DFFC971ACBDD5F00
Date & Time: 07-18-15 12:13:58

Nickname: Wrath
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/31/31/17/31/31
Seed (Hex): C96585361B3B6DFE
Date & Time: 07-31-15 06:49:04

Dream Ball

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
@TwistedSpoon: Ah, of course, I forgot that the character limit was different in Gen V. In that case, is it possible to get it changed to Jewel Frog? I think that ought to fit, but if it doesn't, just Frog will do. ^^

Perfect! Just let me know whenever you're ready to trade. All of your Pokemon will have the OT Zozo, and the ID No. 62999
There's 28 Pokemon in all (I grabbed all three of the Horseas you wanted, too.) They are as follows:
Charmeleon - Repeat Ball
Snover - Premier Ball
Fletchinder - Repeat Ball (Gale Wings)
Helioptile - Repeat Ball
Gogoat - Premier Ball
Lapras - Dive Ball
Poliwhirl - Nest Ball
Poliwhirl - Premier Ball
Poliwhirl - Great Ball
Horsea - Dive Ball
Weepinbell - Nest Ball
Haunter - Premier Ball
Sneasel - Premier Ball
Poliwag - Dream Ball (Swift Swim)
Cherubi - Dream Ball
Chimecho - Dream Ball
Gastly - Dream Ball
Igglybuff - Love Ball
Horsea - Ultra Ball
Horsea - Great Ball
Chikorita - Nest Ball
Totodile - Dive Ball
Magikarp - Lure Ball
Cleffa - Love Ball
Snorlax - Heavy Ball
Phanpy - Heavy Ball
Poliwag - Lure Ball
Cherubi - Love Ball

All female, of course

At any rate, please PM/VM me to set up a trade time. :) Trade complete. Thanks very much and enjoy your new Pokemon!

Last edited: