• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zygarde/Flare arc preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp045

Anybody else noticed that Bonnie seemed to be able to sense Puni's presence and how it was feeling?

Maybe the writers brought up the whole Bond Phenomenon thing during that set up episode because Bonnie and Puni have that going on?

I think only be a convenience for the protagonist group to locate the location of Puni-chan without wasting time on explanations but was to found in past episodes of this season when ties trainer-pokemon (when Bonnie meets 10 the starter it will be a Zygarde, LOL) are very strong can get to communicate, understand or feel the closeness or distance of each other. An example is Diantha with Gardevoir and Korrina with Lucario, although in these cases was due to the phenomenon of mega-evolution is to insinuated that Zygarde (at least in the anime) has to do with the mega-evolution so technically it could applying the same situation with Bonnie and Puni-chan.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
Anybody else noticed that Bonnie seemed to be able to sense Puni's presence and how it was feeling?

Maybe the writers brought up the whole Bond Phenomenon thing during that set up episode because Bonnie and Puni have that going on?

It could be. Bonnie would probably send her prayers to Puni-Chan for a better world. Speaking for everyone else though, Bonnie-Zygarde 100% would look sick though.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Man the first episode was amazing and it looks to only get better. Heard XYZ only has 10 episodes left, where was this confirmed?

https://twitter.com/HirookaT/status/768795934633304064

Could someone translate what this tweet says?

It appears it says there are only 10 XY episodes left, but I need someone to verify it.

"The TF arc begins today. There are only about 10 episodes left to go for XY. Please look forward to next episode"

This is HUGE, because this confirms XYZ is ending around the time SM game comes, which all but confirms SM anime is coming out in November.

From page 227 on the Sun/Moon Possibilities thread. All credit goes to Janovy & DrLazyEyes. ;)

ShadowForce720

Man the first episode was amazing and it looks to only get better. Heard XYZ only has 10 episodes left, where was this confirmed?

If I recall it's from a tweet on twitter from someone who works in the anime, I think it might have been a member of the staff but I'm not sure, although to point this out they didn't say that there were only 10 episodes of XYZ left they said there were about 10 episodes left which could mean that there is anywhere from 8-12 episodes left.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Which means that there's actually a weird gap of episodes left:
- XYZ40: Zygarde vs. Zygarde. (Zygarde Broadcast Data)
- XYZ41: Citroid Forever (Malamar Broadcast Data)
- XYZ42: Team Flare - Hour Special (Lucario Broadcast Data)
- XYZ43: Team Flare - Hour Special (Lucario Broadcast Data)
- XYZ44: Greninja Broadcast Data. Perhaps the Team Flare conclusion? certainly five episodes is enough?
- XYZ45:
- XYZ46:
- XYZ47:
- XYZ48:
- XYZ49: Final episode of XYZ.

So depending on whether the Team Flare-arc ends at the second part of the hour special, or the Greninja Broadcast Data-episode (XYZ44), that means that there's either four or five episodes left before we hit the final episode.

I've got a pretty good idea what they could debut:

Porygon 2 and Porygon ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Iris Cameo

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm kinda dissapointed Serena seems to not be getting a major battle on this arc. I would love seeing her trying to take on Malva like they are doing with Clemont and Xerosic.

Yeah, I no she wouldn't stand a chance but it would have been a pretty cool moment for her.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm kinda dissapointed Serena seems to not be getting a major battle on this arc. I would love seeing her trying to take on Malva like they are doing with Clemont and Xerosic.

Yeah, I no she wouldn't stand a chance but it would have been a pretty cool moment for her.

She is going to a place where there are 2 Team Flare admins though. I think she'll play a big role in taking those two down along with Sycamore and whoever may be helping them.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.

She is getting a cool moment. Her attacking Admins from the helicopter looks amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.