• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zygarde/Flare arc preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
This looks f-ing amazing.

It's pretty obvious that this is the true highlight of XY&Z, not the League.

diakyu

It does look pretty good. The stone Zygarde is still a big mystery.

TheScentedApple

Ohhhhhh Mega Shiny Gyrados from Lysandre. The opening wasn't lying, Alain will side with flare. Looks like some good Serena moments and Zygarde cores forming together to create perfect? This whole arc seems to be happening in Lumiose but we don't see Alexa or Blaziken Mask in either of these previews sooo. Clemont looks like he'll win against Xerosic and pushes the button to deactivate the weapon. Ash being held captive by the laser or? Lysandre is also wearing his crazy DR Oct suit

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Looks good, but I'm at that point where the new game is announced the league is done, and what I want is the next region. It looks great though, and I assume I'll enjoy the arc.

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
I have a feeling that Clemont crying is him uploading Clembot's AI into the ultimate weapon to destroy it from the inside. I hope I'm wrong though because most likely Clembot would be destroyed if his AI gets wiped out.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
Shiny Mega Gyarados... that's what I like to see.

Pretty sure they showed Puni and Bluni-chan fusing. Pikachu and Ash-Greninja might be from next episode, or when Ash is creed he battles Lysandre with Greninja. Ehh... Not clear really.

Damn it Alain what are you doing...

It looks really good animation wise and I'm glad that all the characters seem to have their own roles to play in this arc -especially Clemont who has been left on the sidelines since his gym battle.

TheScentedApple

Ohhh Marin is joining Serena in what looks like Operation Ash marin.JPG Where is Bonnie though, shes not with Clemont soo?
EDIT: She is with Blaziken Mask never mind

diakyu

NeoDude-5000

This looks better than I thought it would be. Now this is what you call a final arc, especially how you do the evil teams final stand. This looks better than the finale in the games!

Minios

Smoke weed everyday
Clemont: hey guys, I'm relevant again!

This is definitely what the writers putted thier soul on...and they better be amazing since this is their last chance to redeem this series...

Hey, what if because Alain is helping Lysandre he will be disqualified as the Kalos Champion and Ash will get it instead? Lol

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
I'm interested in Clemont's episode, looks game-changing for him.

As for the other footage it's just too cliché in my opinion.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
If Alain is actually stupid enough to follow through with Lysander's plan even after all the s*** he's doing, then my respect for that character has fallen even harder than it already has.

No one wants a rematch. No character mislead or not can possibly be that stupid.

Scratch that. I bet you Chespie is a hostage, the only scenario that makes a lick of sense. (But then again Ash lost the league when narratively it made no sense, so I guess sense making is out of the question huh?)

Arjan

Frost King
Clemont: hey guys, I'm relevant again!

This is definitely what the writers putted thier soul on...and they better be amazing since this is their last chance to redeem this series...

Hey, what if because Alain is helping Lysandre he will be disqualified as the Kalos Champion and Ash will get it instead? Lol

You would really want such a degrading win for Ash?
No Ash should have won the Kalos Leauge

On other note:
The Team Flare Arc is looking amazing
I really hope they find a logical reason for Ash to dump Greninja instead of just leaving it with Prof Oak

Mr. Guy

Banned
You would really want such a degrading win for Ash?
No Ash should have won the Kalos Leauge

On other note:
The Team Flare Arc is looking amazing
I really hope they find a logical reason for Ash to dump Greninja instead of just leaving it with Prof Oak

They stop Lysandre, but Greninja ends up losing its ability to transform into Ash-Greninja, as the transformation has fulfilled its intended purpose (saving the Kalos region like how the hero Greninja saved the Ninja Village).

BlueDragonfangirl

Looks good, looks like they are zapping Ash with some thing, wonder why? They need Ash - Geninja power like some were thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.