• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Zygarde/Flare arc preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickdt

Ohhhhhh Mega Shiny Gyrados from Lysandre. The opening wasn't lying, Alain will side with flare. Looks like some good Serena moments and Zygarde cores forming together to create perfect? This whole arc seems to be happening in Lumiose but we don't see Alexa or Blaziken Mask in either of these previews sooo. Clemont looks like he'll win against Xerosic and pushes the button to deactivate the weapon. Ash being held captive by the laser or? Lysandre is also wearing his crazy DR Oct suit

Seeing Clemont crying in that scene, i don't think he pushes the button to deactive the weapon, but to shut down Clembot.

But whatever happens, i don't care anymore about YXZ.

togenaught18

Well, at least greninja ash finally can beat zard-x if they are battle again ( plz !! ) Or complete his new orange shuriken this time

Navin

MALDREAD
Too bad people will be too salty about what happened at the league to care about this finale. Maybe the writers will realize again that the league carries the greatest important for the audience.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Megazord Zygarde doing that classy mecha pose at the end cheered me up. Atleast there is something to look forward to.

Red and Blue

So are they using Ash to power up some sort of device? Guess that's why he was captured

greninjamaster

Clemont is an awesome character so I'm all for him being relevant again but this is a preview. They're meant to be deceiving. I mean let's not forget how people fell for the preview for the last episode.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Despite whatever I may feel from this... disappointing league finale, I will admit that the Team Flare arc looks promising and amazing. Gorgeous animation. An emotional evil team finale it seems.

Soniman

Break the Limit
This looks f-ing amazing.

It's pretty obvious that this is the true highlight of XY&Z, not the League.

Well obviously, given how much the writers obviously care about this then the League lol

Im just happy XY can still end on a good note at least.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I don't give a damn about XY&Z anymore. They had their chance of Ash finally winning a League after 20 years and they screw it badly. I'm done with this series. I don't care about the Flare arc anymore. It would only make more sense if Ash won.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Too bad people will be too salty about what happened at the league to care about this finale. Maybe the writers will realize again that the league carries the greatest important for the audience.

Maybe they should've had the League after the Flare arc. It would've been amazingly disappointing even then, but at least I could enjoy the Flare arc a bit without wanting to punch Alain's stupid face every 3 seconds.

shadowF

Imagine if in the end Alain delivers the final blow to Lysandre making Mega Charizard X kill shiny Mega Gyrados, wonder if the fans would be mad. Although Shiny mega Gyrados does seem fitting since it resembles red with team flare and it looks like a red serpent which could represent the devil or evil.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Maybe they should've had the League after the Flare arc. It would've been amazingly disappointing even then, but at least I could enjoy the Flare arc a bit without wanting to punch Alain's stupid face every 3 seconds.

idk id rather XY end on a good note then a heart breaking one

Not really many people care about the road to it. The only ones who care much for the league are you adults.

Minios

Smoke weed everyday
You would really want such a degrading win for Ash?
No Ash should have won the Kalos Leauge
Nah, but that is the only positive thing I can deduce of after that disaster :p

Like, they totally set up for the win and then in the last second they be like:"Nope, troll mode, fans will still watching because of the Flare arc xD"
Yes, he totally should got that League.

Yeah, I'm still salty but oh well

Forlorn

Online 24/7
I'm pretty sure someone said Ash would lose to Alain in the League, only to get his revenge in the Flare arc. Judging by the preview it looks like Ash gets double-crossed by Alain, I guess they'll have a full rematch?(maybe in the 1hr special)

Zya

ロバート
But if that double crossing is really true then he will likely not be able to claim the league cup (unless he makes the right decision at the end) and they may do something about that.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
>Alan not getting redeemed in a show purposedly aimed at kids.

He'll return home with this trophy alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.