• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New profile posts

I love how you care so much about that chandelure. Adorable. It's like you are giving away a pet.
I saw this just now & I wanted to say thanks. I took that post down since no one seemed interested, but you’re right. When it comes to the pokémon I use in my main playthroughs, I do treat them like my pets basically since I have a personal attachment with them
Yep. Just rewatched You Never Can Taillow. Still one of my Top 10 AG episodes.

But lol, I just realized that if it weren't for Flint and Lola's stupid crisis at the Pewter Gym in A Family that Battles Together Stays Together,
Brock potentially coulda gone to Hoenn with Ash right away. xD
Looking to trade some apriballs and special balls (Dream ball and Beast Ball). I'm willing to trade up to 12 pokemon with HA in apriball for one. And up to 18 for a Safariball or Sportball (With 3 max values or more, so to not to drag the process for long)
Hey do you play Animal Crossing New Horizons?

If you do, could I give you a dodo code to have you pick up the Calm Painting from my mom?

You can either keep it or send it to me.
Psynergy
Psynergy
Alright took care of that real quick, made sure to be careful with those flowers since there was a ton of them. If there's really no problem with me keeping it then I'll go ahead and donate it, didn't realize you had two other paintings already bought today as is. If you change your mind before tomorrow I don't mind sending it back your way though.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Thank you for getting that painting. It was authetic when you donated it, correct?
Psynergy
Psynergy
Oh no problem, thanks for bringing it up. Yeah it was authentic, I'm not sure if there's a fake Calm Painting but Redd hasn't shown up with a Calm Painting yet for me either way.
Hey, can you buy a painting from my Mom's island? Depending on if you have it or not, you can take it or give it to me.

I may ask other people about this as well.
Genos
Genos
Is it too late?
Genos
Genos
Sorry, I was watching some baseball.