• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Mizz Nikki
Mizz Nikki
Thank you :)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
You got several great anime in your list as I saw. I do agree with most of your placements in the list; the only ones I'd differ on there are putting Code Geass above FMA:B and HxH, and Evangelion above Gurren Lagann....and I guess I'd place AoT higher than you did xD. But nevertheless, a great Top 10 list with plenty of great anime there.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Since you are a fan of Gurren Lagann I suppose, just asking you that have you watched the anime Kill La Kill? It's made by the same group of people who made Gurren Lagann and very similar in nature, crazy, bizarre and over-the-top with some insane power-ups. It has a great female lead as the protagonist. :)
Mizz Nikki
Mizz Nikki
Gotta be honest. The only reason why Code Geass is first is because it is one of the first animes I watched. I watched it while I was 15 so for that reason, it will always hold a special place in my heart. That being said, I think the climax in FMA:B was handled a whole heck of a lot better than Code Geass’s. That and Edward is easily the best shounen protagonist. He’s truly great.
Mizz Nikki
Mizz Nikki
I’m not a fan of AoT. I think it’s a good anime but I definitely prefer other series to it. Plus, I’m also not a fan of the main trio (Eren, Mikasa, Armin) I prefer the other characters, like Levi, Erwin, and Historia.

Not yet but that is on my ptw. Right now, I’m watching Yu Yu Hakusho.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Hi, how have you been? :)
Mizz Nikki
Mizz Nikki
Pretty good, I was on holiday in New York last week. How are you.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I have been pretty fine, I'm also spending a holiday currently, free from work, though I haven't been on vacation like you. :) Been watching a lot of anime lately cuz I'm free from work now for the time.

BTW I need to tell you something which would be more convenient via a P.M. and not here because of the character limits....do you mind if I send you a P.M. now? :)