• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Got Antidotes?

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
Hello all, this is my first TCG RMD so hope I get it all right! :)

I first want to start with that some of these cards are not from the B/W series so it would make it an Unlimited based deck.

Basically this deck relies solely on Poison to do the killing while still hitting hard with damage.

I originally had it based around a Fighting/Psychic energy synergy, but then changed it to Grass/Psychic.

Lets get started!!

First we have the Pokemon cards:

4 Zubat (Plasma Storm)(Common)
2 Goldbat
-(Plasma Storm)(Uncommon)
-(Unsure, 30/95)(Uncommon) (Mean Look)(80hp)Hope that helps
1 Crobat (Plasma Storm)(Rare H)
1 Seviper (Rare)(Unsure 23/108)
3 Bulbasaur (Unsure 55/112)(Common)(Pokeball pack Icon)
1 Ivysaur (Unsure 35/112) (Uncommon) " "
1 Venusaur (Unsure 28/100)(Rare)(Crystal type Icon)
2 Croagunk
-(Unsure 65/149)(Poison Jab)(70hp)(Uncommon)
-(Unsure 78/123)(Finger Poke)(60hp)(Common)
1 Toxicroak (Unsure 36/123)(Rare)(Knuckle Claws)(90hp)
3 Grimer
-(Unsure 75/127)(Common)(Poison Gas)(60hp)
-(Unsure 52/99)(Common)(Nasty Goo)(70hp)
-(Team Rocket 2004)(Common)
1 Muk (Uncommon)(57/127)(Strange Sludge)(100hp)
2 Trubibish
-(Plasma Storm)(Uncommon 63/135)
-(Plasma Storm)(Common 65/135)
1 Garbodor (Plasma Storm)(Rare Reversed Holo 67/135)
1 Dark Celebi (Unsure 4/101 Rare H)(Leaf Poison)(70hp)

Trainers:

3 Virbank City Gym (Plasma Storm 126/135 Uncommon)
2 Potions
1 Hypnotoxic Laser (Plasma Storm 123/135 Uncommon)
1 Ultra Ball
1 Skyarrow Bridge
1 Cheren
1 Professor Juniper
1 Eviolite
1 Bianca
1 N
1 Iris
1 Escape Rope

Energys:

7 Grass
9 Psychic
3 Plasma
2 Dark

The main idea is to basically get as much Poison damage as possible while keeping my Pokemon alive. Crobat is mainly the star of the show as it does 40 Damage with Ultra-Toxic Fang as well as poisoning the defending pokemon. Not only that but in between turns it does 40 addition poison damage to the defending pokemon making it when my turn over the opponents pokemon will have lost 80 damage all together and 40 more between turns making it a deadly threat to opposing teams.
Hope the format was good! Would love to hear some feedback!! Thanks!

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I see you have a lot of one offs, or single cards, this doesn't really help the decks consistency.

To get the most out of evolution lines a good 3-0-3 or 3-1-3 is better then the 3-2-1, then that way you can play it out ASAP, also running 3-4 rare candy greatly helps improve consistency of being able to make that stage 2 pokemon appear turn 2 in the beginning of the game.

When it comes to you're T/S/S (trainer cards) which comes to deck list consistency. In running more 1-2 lines make for great tech options that don't take away from running the major cards you would want to play in you're deck. Running 3-4 makes the cards in you're deck more streamlined, the major cards you would want to play to make the best out of certain card combinations, being able to setup asap, etc, etc.

Good luck and interesting choice of cards.

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
I see you have a lot of one offs, or single cards, this doesn't really help the decks consistency.

To get the most out of evolution lines a good 3-0-3 or 3-1-3 is better then the 3-2-1, then that way you can play it out ASAP, also running 3-4 rare candy greatly helps improve consistency of being able to make that stage 2 pokemon appear turn 2 in the beginning of the game.

When it comes to you're T/S/S (trainer cards) which comes to deck list consistency. In running more 1-2 lines make for great tech options that don't take away from running the major cards you would want to play in you're deck. Running 3-4 makes the cards in you're deck more streamlined, the major cards you would want to play to make the best out of certain card combinations, being able to setup asap, etc, etc.

Good luck and interesting choice of cards.

Thank you for your feedback! I'll try to see if i have any rare candies in my collection. I will also try to do a 3-1-3/3-0-3 which by what you said seems to be more helpful!