• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Typlohsion

Fire Pokemon Master
ok i badgered my friend so i can borrow his gba so i can trade all my poke's from ruby and saphire over 2 my emerald. and i finally get the 2 gba's and hook them up via link CABLE and go to the e4 to trade. so i get to the screen LOADING PLEASE WAIT...... PRESS B TO CANCEL then it stops. i can cancel the loading but it wont trade. can some one tell me how 2 fix this?

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
The purple end of the trading cord you should press a when that comes up, or just go get a new cord.

Diamond Typlohsion

Fire Pokemon Master
but i tried it with my friends cord, and it still didnt work...

Diamond Typlohsion

Fire Pokemon Master
I beat the e4 on ruby and i'm at the e4 in emerald and saphhire

Edit: Yay rank up

Last edited:

Diamond Typlohsion

Fire Pokemon Master
light blue? Dark Blue?

if you mean link cable, mine is all purple

Diamond Typlohsion

Fire Pokemon Master
yes, i made sure that was the first thing i check ;)

i cant figure it out

Diamond Typlohsion

Fire Pokemon Master
i have 2 buy a specific cable for the gba ?!?!??!!??

Metagross

the gba cable is different,i think you're using a Game Boy colour cable link,Buy a GBA Cable link.

Buizeru

Yeah, I used an the "All in one" GBASP one, but it works on the GBA. I got it at EBGames for like eight bucks.

Diamond Typlohsion

Fire Pokemon Master
ok, thanks guys :) ill go get 1 and see if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.