• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ability Changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
I have a problem I spent a Month under school pressure and SR'd for a Modest serene grace Tri-attack Togepi and finally get it's friendship up and the result is it's ability changes to the worthless hustle! I need help is there anything I can do?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I believe there isn't sadly (although it shouldn't change unless you bred it on say a 3rd gen game?) Short of trying a few resets of eveolving it and seeing if the ability changes or not (which iirc wouldn't work anyway) there's no way to change the ability. =/

Use the D/P/Pt or HGSS Help threads next time, as the rules/announcement state. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.