• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Again?

Inalina

I wasn't as lucky to get Pokemon Platinium before the wi-fi events like Darkrai's Membership Pass and Rotom key. Its pretty sad how it turned out,but anyway: I saw the information about the Rotom Secret key event was held in Japan 2 times. Event was held again for some reason. Will it occur also in Usa/Europe (i'm from poland) again in some time? I know that Aruceus event is coming now, but it is held only in a certain shop in USA so it doesnt "disturb" european players, witch is actually also sad... Bad world is it?

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I don't think it'll go to Europe again. but the 12th Movie Arceus is coming soon so wait for that ^_^

Nebbio

NINJA!
Woohoo!! I live in Europe! I want to get Platinum soon.

Inalina

To halloweenghost
At Serebii site, in Platinium's Wi-Fi section it is written about Secret Key held twice, but in Japan:
Release Dates:

Japan: September 28th 2008 to November 4th 2008
Japan: January 16th 2009 to March 2nd 2009
America: April 20th 2009 to May 12th 2009
Europe: June 8th 2009 to July 19th 2009

To Nebbio
Yeah, but let's hope that the Wi-Fi events will be reliesed again i Europe.