1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Allo.

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Frequency NecroKat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Frequency NecroKat

Frequency NecroKat Authentic Dead Cat

Hello, new here. Quite obviously.

Joined here because I've always used the main site here for whatever I needed, and well, I'm always up for new pokémon friends. :D

Uhm, what to say about me... I've always found that describing myself makes me sound -particularly- boring. Well, let's give a good ol' shot, still. I'm a true video gamer, through and through. I'm an artist, with talent most tell me, but seeing as I'm an artist, I am wholly incapable of accepting that sometimes. XD;; I love Pokémon (obviously), all except the fourth generation (anime, games, pokémon themselves) which makes me twitch and convulse. ... *cough*

I am also an avid roleplayer. Like, to the bone roleplayer. If any of you lads or lassies needs someone to play with, look over here if you might! I promise I'm good at it. :D

Anywhooo... yeah. I hate awkward introduction posts. *headkeyboakfn;auen*

2. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Yeah Hello and follow/read the rules and so on

3. Frequency NecroKat

Frequency NecroKat Authentic Dead Cat

Rules were thoroughly read before I posted, yes.

And, ha, what a wonderfully lackluster response! <3 Thank you for the welcome!

4. Skull-Kid

Skull-Kid Well-Known Member

Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)