• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Another question thread

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Well im am completely stuck.....I dont know where to fo what level i should be, so heres the problem.

I purchesed Southern Islands, and i did a few missions i got in the post, but i havent had the thing that takes you to Norhtern Range, do i nedd to go through Fiery Field or Buried Relic? Because These 2 dungeons have GO next to them =/

Another question, where do i get the Freind Areas for Groudon, Kyorge ands Rayquaza?

And can you recruit a Legandary if you kill it with a Legandary?

And my strongest pokemon is level 45 is that good considering im upto Fiery Path?

If you can answer these questions it will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Hagane_Gir

>.< I eat children..
Kyogre gives you its friend area when you recruit it. I'm not sure about Groudon and Rayquaza, but I'm guessing they do too.

I was level 43 when I faced the Fiery Path, if you have good movesets/etc you should do fine.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Kyogre gives you its friend area when you recruit it. I'm not sure about Groudon and Rayquaza, but I'm guessing they do too.

I was level 43 when I faced the Fiery Path, if you have good movesets/etc you should do fine.

So it automatically gives you its friend area? Oh.....But it says its a likely recruit but it never joins my team :mad: Can you recruit legandarys if you use a legandary to beat it though?

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Yes... sometimes. Articuno trying to befriend Lugia won't work. They are both of size four, and there isn't allowed to be two size fours in a team. Articuno capturing Mew, Jirachi, or Celebi is fine, though. They are size ones.

Actually, you need Surf to get the Lati@s mission.

Those dungeons have GO since you:
Must find out about Mew- Buried Relic.
Must get Entei to make the Clear Wing a Red Wing - Fiery Field.

Scepgatr

Purchase Friend Area Southern Island and obtained HM Surf from Solar Cave. Then the next morning you wake up at your headquarters, the Latios & Latias event will start.

Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza's Friend Areas come as soon as you recruit it.

Entei, Raikou, Suicune are at Level 45. Then Ho-oh is Level 50.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Yes... sometimes. Articuno trying to befriend Lugia won't work. They are both of size four, and there isn't allowed to be two size fours in a team. Articuno capturing Mew, Jirachi, or Celebi is fine, though. They are size ones.

Actually, you need Surf to get the Lati@s mission.

Those dungeons have GO since you:
Must find out about Mew- Buried Relic.
Must get Entei to make the Clear Wing a Red Wing - Fiery Field.

I see, well i have surf but there is still no mission coming! Or do i have to have a pokemon with Surf to wake up in the morning when that boom happens?

When i take on Kyorge i have Sceptile, Feraligatr and Absol so there isnt a problem there right?