• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Are you happy now?

Generic User Name

I believe I did better this time. I basically edited my last team, plus replacing to Poke's.

My real team*

Hydreigon@ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
252 Spd/ 252 SpA/ 4 HP
Ability- Levitate
Attacks- Dragon Pulse, Tri-Attack, Flamethrower, Focus Blast.
Details- My Special Sweeper. Dragon Pulse is a good Special Attack. Tri-Attack can cause status conditions, weather it be Burn, Paralyzation, or Frozen. Flamethrower for coverage on some types. Focus Blast for, again, coverage. Just your ordinary special sweeper.

Politoed@ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
252 Atk/ 252 Def/ 4 HP
Ability- Water Absorb
Attacks- Ice Beam, Brick Break, Psychic, Surf
Details- Politoed is basically used for covering Hydreigon's weaknesses. Ice Beam to cover Dragons and Bugs, Brick Break to cover Ice, and Surf just for STAB.*

Tarekkion@ Muscle Band
Timid Nature
252 Atk/ 252 Spd
Ability- Justified
Attacks- Sacred Sword, Stone Edge, Earthquake, X-Scissor
Details- My Physical Sweeper. Sacred Sword is great cause it's power doesn't get lowered by your opponent's stat changes. Stone Edge is a great Rock attack which could cone in handy. Earthquake is always a good choice, except for flying types, but that's why I have Stone Edge. X-Scissor for coverage.

Ferrothorn@ Leftovers
Brave Nature
252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
Ability- Iron Barbs
Attacks- Payback, Toxic, Protect, Iron Head
Details- My Tank. Payback is good due to Ferrothorn's horrible speed. Toxic/Protect is a great combo to badly poison the opponent. Iron Head is good for making the target Flinch.

Cloyster@ Expert Belt
Naive Nature
252 SpA/ 252 SpA
Ability- Skill Link
Attacks- Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Razor Shell, Shell Smash
Details- A mixed Sweeper. Icicle Spear and Rock Blast go very well with Skill Link. Razor shell is a good Physical attack, and Razor shell boosts up Atk and SpA.

Blissey@ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 Def/ 252 SpA
Ability- Natural Cure
Attacks- Softboiled, Aromatherapy, Flamethrower, Thunder Wave
Details- My Wall (duh). I chose Softboiled because I couldn't ding wish in it's moveset. Aromatherapy is great for healing all the status conditions for ALL your Pokemon. Flamethrower is good to take care of steels. T-Wave to paralyze.

Xx_BS-TyKi_xX

Se habla español
I believe I did better this time. I basically edited my last team, plus replacing to Poke's.

My real team*

Hydreigon@ Life Orb
Timid / Modest Nature
252 Spd/ 252 SpA/ 4 HP
Ability- Levitate
Attacks- Dragon Pulse, Tri-Attack, Flamethrower, Focus Blast.
Details- My Special Sweeper. Dragon Pulse is a good Special Attack. Tri-Attack can cause status conditions, weather it be Burn, Paralyzation, or Frozen. Flamethrower for coverage on some types. Focus Blast for, again, coverage. Just your ordinary special sweeper.
Why Jolly? You need Timid if you want to have more speed, or Modest if you want more Sp Atk.

Politoed@ Leftovers
Calm / Modest / Timid Nature
252 Sp. Atk / 252 Speed / 6 HP or 252 Sp Atk / 200 Sp Defense / 58 HP
Ability- Water Absorb
Attacks- Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Psychic, Surf
Details- Politoed is basically used for covering Hydreigon's weaknesses. Ice Beam to cover Dragons and Bugs, Brick Break to cover Ice, and Surf just for STAB.*
Another poke whitout the rigth nature; you had an Adamant Politoed when you are running an Special set; Focus is not the best move but it has good power.

Tarekkion@ Muscle Band
Jolly / Adamant Nature
252 Atk/ 252 Spd
Ability- Justified
Attacks- Sacred Sword, Stone Edge, Earthquake, X-Scissor
Details- My Physical Sweeper. Sacred Sword is great cause it's power doesn't get lowered by your opponent's stat changes. Stone Edge is a great Rock attack which could cone in handy. Earthquake is always a good choice, except for flying types, but that's why I have Stone Edge. X-Scissor for coverage.
Good moves; horrible nature. You need again a Jolly or Adamant if you are running a Physical Sweeper, Please check a nature table to see what you really need on a Physicall or a Special Sweeper.
Ferrothorn@ Leftovers

Brave Nature
252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
Ability- Iron Barbs
Attacks- Payback, Toxic, Protect, Iron Head
Details- My Tank. Payback is good due to Ferrothorn's horrible speed. Toxic/Protect is a great combo to badly poison the opponent. Iron Head is good for making the target Flinch.

Cloyster@ Expert Belt
Jolly / Adamant Nature
252 Attack / 252 Speed
Ability- Skill Link
Attacks- Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Razor Shell, Shell Smash
Details- A mixed Sweeper. Icicle Spear and Rock Blast go very well with Skill Link. Razor shell is a good Physical attack, and Razor shell boosts up Atk and SpA.
Is a Classical SkillTer; you don't have any special move so you need again a Jolly pokémon or an Adamant; remember to check what moves are you using.

Blissey@ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 Def/ 252 SpA
Ability- Natural Cure
Attacks- Softboiled, Aromatherapy, Flamethrower, Thunder Wave
Details- My Wall (duh). I chose Softboiled because I couldn't ding wish in it's moveset. Aromatherapy is great for healing all the status conditions for ALL your Pokemon. Flamethrower is good to take care of steels. T-Wave to paralyze.

All Changes in Bold; Hope you don't mind but is not a good team you need to change a lot of natures; try harder and you'll be a best trainer n__n!

irock245

She wants it
This is really good now that you made improvements. Nice job, although i question why you use that ferrothorn set. I've never seen one of those sets before. It kinda looks like you are using a lesser jirachi.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Terrakion should be a jolly nature and scrafed for outspeeding, similar to mine, and white herb on cloyster to heal the shell smash

rwhite84

Banned
terrakion should be jolly and politoad should be modest as 3 of its moves are special not physical