• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Blizzard!!!

Generic User Name

An Snowstorm Team that I made out of boredome. It'll probably be no different from any other, but here you go.

Abamasnow@ Icy Rock?(The one that makes Hail last longer)
Timid Nature
252Spd/252Def/4SpA
Ability- Snow Warning
Moves- Giga Drain, Substitute, Leach Seed, Blizzard
Details- The lead. Used to set up Hail. Leach Seed and substitute to annoy your opponents. Blizzard and Giga Drain for Damage.

Vaporeon@ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252Def/252HP/4Spd
Ability- Water Absorb
Moves- Toxic, Wish, Protect, Waterfall
Details- Wall. Obviously. Nothing special or significant, just your ordinary Vaporeon. Waterfall for Flinching!

Cloyster@ King's Rock
Jolly Nature
252Atk/252Spd
Ability- Skill Link
Moves- Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, Razor Shell, Shell Smash
Details- "Introducing: Skill Link Cloyster!" (Cricket Chirps). Everyone has seen this set before. Perfect for almost any team.

Kyurem@
Naive Nature
126Atk/126SpA/252Def/4Spd
Ability- Pressure
Moves- Hail, Blizzard, Dragon Pulse, Psychic
Details. Used to reset Hail. Basiclly a Special sweeper. I DON'T REALLY LIKE THIS MOVESET SO YOU MAY CHANGE IF WANTED TO.

Reuniclus@ Expert Belt
Modest Nature
252SpA/252HP/4Def
Ability- Magic Guard
Moves- Psychic, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Focus Ball
Details- Special Sweeper. Mainly used for coverage. Overcoat protects it from Hail.

Mamoswine@ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
252Atk/252HP/4Spd
Ability- Snow Cloak
Moves- Earthquake, Icicle Crash, Stone Edge, Ice Shard.
Details- Physical Sweeper. I'm questionable about the moveset and item.

Please Help!

Edits in Bold

Last edited:

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
had some big thing for you before my computer died, but oh well

give abomasnow either lefties or life orb or something like that, icy rock is redundant with unlimited hail due to snow warning, and switch ice beam to blizzard, and maybe try giga drain instead of safeguard

make vaporeon a bold nature, give it wish instead of roar, and switch waterfall to either scald or blizzard

for cloyster, nothing i can find that you should really change, so good job, but you could possibly try focus sash instead of kings rock, but its up to you

again, no need for icy rock or hail, switch ice beam to blizzard, make it a pure special sweeper, give it dragon pulse

why overcoat when magic guard is a millions time better? and there is no need for any speed evs, reuniclus is hopelessly slow, make it either a bold nature for a tankish sort of thing, and do modest nature, give it 252 hp/252 satk/4 def

instead of facade, do ice shard on mamoswine, and since it only gets at most 285 speed with jolly and max speed, maybe you can try an adamant nature with 252 atk/252 hp/4 spd

hope this helps

Xx_BS-TyKi_xX

Se habla español
An Snowstorm Team that I made out of boredome. It'll probably be no different from any other, but here you go.

Abamasnow@ Leftovers / Big Root
Calm / Bold Nature
252 HP / 116 Defense / 116 Sp Defense / 26 Speed or Sp Atk
Ability- Snow Warning
Moves- Giga Drain, Substitute, Leach Seed, Blizzard
Details- The lead. Used to set up Hail. Leach Seed and substitute to annoy your opponents. Blizzard and Giga Drain for Damage.
Ok another LeadSnow, Icy Rock is redundant since you got Unlimited Hail thanks to Snow Warning ;D so use a Lefties to get 1/16 HP every turn or Big Root to get more HP with the SeedDrain combo

Vaporeon@ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252Def/252HP/4Spd
Ability- Water Absorb
Moves- Toxic, Wish, Protect, Waterfall
Details- Wall. Obviously. Nothing special or significant, just your ordinary Vaporeon. Waterfall for Flinching!

Cloyster@ Focus Sash[/b]
Jolly Nature
252Atk/252Spd
Ability- Skill Link
Moves- Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, Razor Shell, Shell Smash
Details- "Introducing: Skill Link Cloyster!" (Cricket Chirps). Everyone has seen this set before. Perfect for almost any team.
Just Sash it to get a survive if you get hitted after being Smashed.

Kyurem@ Icy Rock / Expert Belt / Life Orb

[color=redTimid / Modest[/b] Nature
6 HP / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Speed
Ability- Pressure
Moves- Hail / Focus Blast[/b], Blizzard, Dragon Pulse, Psychic
Details. Used to reset Hail. Basiclly a Special sweeper. I DON'T REALLY LIKE THIS MOVESET SO YOU MAY CHANGE IF WANTED TO.
A Sp Sweeper just add the Icy Rock if you run it with Hail and wanted to last 8 turns, or run it with Expert Belt/Life Orb to get more power.

Reuniclus@ Expert Belt
Modest Nature
252SpA/252HP/4Def
Ability- Magic Guard
Moves- Psychic, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Focus Ball
Details- Special Sweeper. Mainly used for coverage. Overcoat protects it from Hail.

Mamoswine@ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
252Atk/252HP/4Spd
Ability- Snow Cloak
Moves- Earthquake, Icicle Crash, Stone Edge, Ice Shard.
Details- Physical Sweeper. I'm questionable about the moveset and item.

Please Help!

Edits in Bold

Ok not much to say I like your team but you can change Vaporeon to Glaceon ;D but is just what you like the most n__n

All changes and comments in Red