• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentfrowny

Is raising a level 5 pokemon via being hatched better stat wise than catching that same hatched pokemon in the wild at level 20, than raising it from there.

Ex: lets say I catch a Makuhita at level 11. If I decide to breed it and get a level 5 Makuhita, will the level 5 Makuhita be better than the level 11 Makuhita when it reaches level 11 stat wise.

Thanks in advance =D

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Yes, as you have trained it for six levels more. Of course, the difference in stats can change, depending on IVs and EVs and that kind of stuff, but I'm not about to go explain it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.