• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

catching difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonboas

Has anyone noticed an increased difficulty in catching pokemon in X/Y compared to before or is it just me? I finally came across a HA Ditto and after 5 luxury balls, 4 quick balls, 10 ultra balls, 4 repeat balls, and 2 timer balls (not necessarily in that order) the ditto finally killed off my team. Maybe it's just me but that seems kinda absurd. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just a fluke deal. I was half tempted to use my masterball just out of principle.

Zarthos

Breeding Fanatic
I noticed the same with my premier balls. I like to keep a ton of em around for spamming when I'm feeling too cheap to use an actually valuable ball, and
I've noticed the catch rates seem to be a bit more harsh with them. There's nothing we can do about it though, just keep chucking balls i guess.

Also, I just have to say, that ditto really said HA to you, too. XD

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The catchrate hasn't changed, this information is all on the main site. You could have asked this in either the Questions or X/Y help threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.