1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comic shop

Discussion in 'Technology Discussion' started by Aroul, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aroul

Aroul New Member

Going straight into the matter. I am opening comic shop at Toronto. Hopefully the shop goes on live by next month. The interior works are smoothly going on But haven’t decided the right sign board for the shop yet. The shop is tentatively named as “Canadian comic store” and we designed a new logo. I am not sure about the type of sign board and how much significant it is. I don’t know whether this is the right place to ask this But still does anyone came across any good sign board manufacturer in Toronto who can get the work done in say 3 weeks. A friend of mine suggested New Style Signs Toronto Does anyone heard of this before? I am not sure about their services. Would be great if you could help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.