• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doing something wrong???

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
Ok, so yesterday for the first time ever, I bought a GBA link cable so that I can trade pokemon from my FireRed game to my Sapphire game. I've completed the Sevii Island quest thing and got the Ruby and Sapphire back to One Island. And I've beaten the Elite 4 in my Sapphire game. Then when I tried to link up my games and trade pokemon, I couldn't. I plugged the cable into both my gameboys, and I went upstairs to the direct corner in FR and to the trade center in S. but then after I save the game, it doesn't do anything. It says, communicating or something and press B to cancel, and it doesn't go anywhere from there. What I want to know is am I doing something wrong? Is there some quest I have to complete in my Sapphire game to allow trading between that and FR? someone please help! I don't know if it's the cable or what, but it's just not working.