• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

~Heaven Help Us~

Anyone here read it?? if you don't know what it's about..

Lucy is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isnt just any ordinary kid, he's a member of one of the world's most infamous mage guilds: Fairy Tail.

My favorite Character is Erza.

so yeah Discuss!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The latest arc is such a letdown.

Rave

Banned
Haven't really bothered to start reading it yet. Not really interested in reading it so far.

I'll probably order the manga and see if its worth my time or not.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I love Fairy Tail. XD Natsu's character is very comedic. I think what grabbed me the most about Fairy Tail was Lucy's ability or what she does with the keys. <3 I wish I have a set of my own, tbh. One of the things I like about this manga is like for every new chapter released in Japan, there's at least 20+ pages - unlike Naruto or Bleach, which only has about 15 pages sometimes. =_= I dunno why, but whenever I read Fairy Tail chapters, I feel like I'm satisfied when the mangaka just finished setting up a climax or something of an arc before it goes on a cliffhanger.

bobjr

Staff member
I love Fairy Tail. XD Natsu's character is very comedic. I think what grabbed me the most about Fairy Tail was Lucy's ability or what she does with the keys. <3 I wish I have a set of my own, tbh. One of the things I like about this manga is like for every new chapter released in Japan, there's at least 20+ pages - unlike Naruto or Bleach, which only has about 15 pages sometimes. =_= I dunno why, but whenever I read Fairy Tail chapters, I feel like I'm satisfied when the mangaka just finished setting up a climax or something of an arc before it goes on a cliffhanger.

At the beginning that was true but now One Piece and Fairy Tail have the same amount of pages per release, minus one time in One Piece where there were two 2 page spreads. I'm unaware of Naruto.

I loved the special chapter that talked about Happy's origin though. It made me sad that Lisana was dead, I liked her.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
At the beginning that was true but now One Piece and Fairy Tail have the same amount of pages per release, minus one time in One Piece where there were two 2 page spreads. I'm unaware of Naruto.

I loved the special chapter that talked about Happy's origin though. It made me sad that Lisana was dead, I liked her.

I noticed. =( I think it used to release like 30 or even 40 pages long. Then all of a sudden it just decreased. ._. I guess the other shonen manga I read only have 15 pages long or something like that. XD;

I still have to make time to read that special that just came out with the last chapter from Japan. :x

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Well it's good you sshould read it..

Anyway's I hope my sign, Libra will be introduced....That would be cool, it would probably be a girl...

~Heaven Help Us~

Haven't really bothered to start reading it yet. Not really interested in reading it so far.

I'll probably order the manga and see if its worth my time or not.
You should start to read it in Onemanga or something so you won't waste your money if you don't like it.

I'm in Ch. 59, I'll probably catch up with you guys in like 3-5 days, i like to read alot of it.

Lucy has an awesome power, but i like Erza's ability to ex-quip different armors and weapons. i loved her armor when they where in Garuna Island, she looked really cute. XD. Like just when they were gonna "destroy" the moon.

bobjr

Staff member
I honestley like the new arc. All the main fights have been very good, in my opinion.

Really? The only one I thought was decent was Lucy vs. Bixlow. Mirajane vs. Fried was fanservice, Erza vs. Evergreen was another boring Erza fight. Gray didn't do anything, and his fights are usually impressive. Mistgun better do something this time though, unless he wants to be wasted again.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if Natsu is gonna consume such overpowered power source and become horrendously overpowered again?

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Lucy has an awesome power, but i like Erza's ability to ex-quip different armors and weapons. i loved her armor when they where in Garuna Island, she looked really cute. XD. Like just when they were gonna "destroy" the moon.

Damnit. XD; I forgot which one was Garuna Island. Speaking of Erza, I never thought she would have equiped armors that aren't battle-purposes. When they were doing that contest thing in the latest arc, my shocked expression was the same as Lucy's. :x I forgot what that armor of hers was called, but I like the one that's like with the wings and stuff. >>

~Heaven Help Us~

Damnit. XD; I forgot which one was Garuna Island. Speaking of Erza, I never thought she would have equiped armors that aren't battle-purposes. When they were doing that contest thing in the latest arc, my shocked expression was the same as Lucy's. :x I forgot what that armor of hers was called, but I like the one that's like with the wings and stuff. >>

Garuna island armor. Lol and when she went "kyaah" when she fell in the hole, cute.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder what abilities Mistgun will have in this arc? All we know is that he can make people fall asleep.

samael

██████████
f yeah Fairy Tail.

The recent arc's interesting.
I'm just kind of annoyed at how

they're constantly converting villains into good guys.
Like how Lluvia messed herself up. Really cheesy.

And Gazille. omg. Don't get me started on him.

now Fried.

The Special Chapter was interesting though. Haha, kid Mirajane is pretty lulz.

uber gon

Accept Change
The Special Chapter was interesting though. Haha, kid Mirajane is pretty lulz.

Plus we find out how the hell Happy came into being.