• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fb

A

Aqua_Charlie

1st) Go to "User CP" as shown here:
Step 1.

2nd) Go to "Group Memberships" at the bottom of the page:
Step 2.

3rd) A screen with different groups on it will be shown, find "Fizzy Bubbles" and click "Join Group":
Step 3.

The option that it sais in number three i cant find, so i can't get onto fizzy bubbles! can some-one help?

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
Hasn't there been some sort of change in FB? I think you need to apply in the "Registration" sub-forum. I'm not a "Bubbler" so I don't really know exactly how it works.

Radical Edward

Upstanding Citizen
Aqua_Charlie said:
1st) Go to "User CP" as shown here:
Step 1.

2nd) Go to "Group Memberships" at the bottom of the page:
Step 2.

3rd) A screen with different groups on it will be shown, find "Fizzy Bubbles" and click "Join Group":
Step 3.

The option that it sais in number three i cant find, so i can't get onto fizzy bubbles! can some-one help?

well, for one, FB's registration is closed right now on all three boards so you can't join.when the regi opens again you should be able to acces the join group foe Fb. if it still doesn't work, contact either Hells Empress or Arnold to find out what you're doing wrong.

And Maxie, it's FBer, not Bubbler XP