• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

...Help?

Buizeru

I've searched and searched, but I just can't find a good banner maker. Does anyone know one that actually works well? Thanks in advance.

~Buizeru~

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Do you mean a program to make banners? If so, GIMP works well as long as you fiddle with it long enough to figure out how to do things. It's also the only good free banner maker, because it you want programs like Photoshop and PSP, it costs money.

Fiery Blaziken

Hiroki said:
I keep seeing so much GIMP lately, not just on sppf. Photoshop is your friend.
Well, GIMP is free, unlike PS except if you get an illegal version. :O GIMP is as good as PS, and there's also GIMPshop, a PS lookalike version of the GIMP.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Buizeru said:
GIMP doesn't help me at all :/

~Buizeru~
GIMP takes a lot of patience to learn how to use correctly. Just keep trying with different filters, tools, and brushes, and you should have a good outcome after a few tries. You can download brushes from www.deviantart.com and fonts from www.dafont.com