• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help!

Jirachi650

I've searched everywhere for help on this and I cant find anything about it anywhere but why cant I post images in my signature...I know how to do it but its saying I'm not allowed to...any help would be great!

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
You could try to be a little more specific with what you're saying.
You say that you can't put images but at the same time, you know what to do?

Just double-checking, are you sure you used this? :
Code:
[IMG] url of image here [/IMG]

Jirachi650

Sorry for any confusion, but I know what to do to put images in my signature, but at the bottom of my User CP it says im not allowed to use images in my signature, and all the images were D/P avatar sprites of my current Diamond Team. Sorry if that isn't a little bit more clearer.

torchic_lover

pm a mod they could help

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I've tried using the tags and when i got preview my sig nothing shows up, not even the little boxes with the red x.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Calibri"]Maybe it's because of what you're putting in between the [IMG] tags. What is the URL that you're putting there?
If that's not the case, then I don't know.[/FONT]

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Write exactly what you are trying to put into your sig in this topic. Write it between the tags [noparse][noparse] and [/noparse][/noparse]so we can see the code you are using too.