• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
I'm looking for a certain country music songwriter that has a beard and I don't know what he writes so if anyione knows of a songwritwriter with a beard I'd be happy to know

Thanks

Wind

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Country songwriter with a beard. That narrows it down quite a bit.

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
First of all this is a question thread so can ya'll please answer it if you know it and not post if you don't insted of posting randomness?

Wind

Beak gaurdin'
Thank but no this guy doesn't sing songs he writes them and lets others sing so he is harder to find...plus he has a longer beard (I saw him along time ago and I know what he looks like but not his name nor a song)

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Thank but no this guy doesn't sing songs he writes them and lets others sing so he is harder to find...plus he has a longer beard (I saw him along time ago and I know what he looks like but not his name nor a song)

Why don't you just ask us to find you that Chinese guy in China?

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Or a black man at the scene of a crime.

Rave

Banned
Take this stupid question elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.