• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeShadow

Okay, so I could swear I was a "Rain Trainer" yesterday, yet now I'm a Mind Trainer, which means I've lost almost a 100 posts.
What is this blasphemy?

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
did you ever post in the stupid, funny, etc. pokemon facts thread? I was a kanto champ now i'm back to vermilion thunder trainer. i posted alot. Destler moved the thread to pokepolls (for no reason i 'spose) and now everyone lost their post count 'cus posts in pokepolls aren't counted.
suz tho :(

did you ever post in the stupid, funny, etc. pokemon facts thread? I was a kanto champ now i'm back to vermilion thunder trainer. i posted alot. Destler moved the thread to pokepolls (for no reason i 'spose) and now everyone lost their post count 'cus posts in pokepolls aren't counted.
suz tho :(
I don't think it was without reason. You should have seen all the spam in that thread; many people were just using it to get +1 post count. :[ He also moved the Create And/Or Rename Anything And Everything! sticky to Pokepolls. Yesterday I noticed I had four fewer posts than the day before, but I don't mind lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.