• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help!

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
So I've prettymuch got my SS team set:

Meganium
Lapras
Steelix
Aerodactyl
Entei (later switch to Ho-oh)

but I can't decide on a 6th pokemon!

The first four are set in stone but I'm thinking maybe scratch Entei/Ho-oh in favor of Houndoom, but that still leaves me with 5 =/

I've still got all my access to legendaries and I've considered maybe Houndoom and Latios to round out the team but I just don't know.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
-Sean

Last edited:

Bigheaded

King of the Wooper
Can i suggest you post your movesets?

Might be worth considering some form of ghost/psychic/dragon as you dont have any of those types, although you have no weaknesses to poison would be useful for fighting types though.
Any of the flying dragons using aerial ace could be good also.

So to me any psychic (espeon possibly as you have only one "fast" pokemon) or Dragonite/Salamence

Very much depends on what moves you're using though.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Post the planned movesets or else we can't help you.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I strongly suggest you go here, you clearly haven't.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
How about somebody just close this? Already sent 1 report D: