• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Instruments

Do you play an instrument?

• Yes I do and it is...

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • No I don't.

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I used to teach guitar before I went off to college. I sometimes miss it. It was good money.

AnakBaé

Been playing piano (piano for solo performances, keyboards & synth only for band performance) for around 8 years and of course, I'm still learning to become better.
Recently I'm practicing with guitar and i must say, its quite a challenge! lol

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Any variant of clarinet I can play.

AphoticVoid

Pokémon Trainer
Marching Euphonium. For those who don't know what that is, here is a pic.

1129SP1.jpg

Necro101

I've played Guitar for four or five years. I have never played any other instruments. If playing ocarina in The legend of Zelda Ocarina of time, I play Ocarina... xD

RAWK ON

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
Rusty trombone

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I play the banjo (no judgement). I started playing about two years ago, when I discoved Mumford & Sons. I also play a bit of guitar, however I prefer my banjo.

No judgement, banjo is awesome, and one of the hardest instruments to learn to play. I'd love to learn to pick.

I play a bit of piano, used to play the flute in school, though I wasn't very good, and the recorder (I think it was forced on all elementary school students)

I tried playing guitar, but I didn't really like it too much, so I gave up.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I actually don't anymore.

I used to play the clarinet but I got bored with it and stopped playing. I really want to learn how to play the guitar.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I play the bassoon, and am learning tenor saxophone... Well it's unfair to say I'm learning it at this very moment (really focused on the bassoon for this semester). I plan on getting lessons over the summer.

And then I hope to play the oboe too!

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
i have a keyboard, ukulele, aucustic and electric guitar. I used to love writing songs and playing them but now it reminds me of my ex coz thats how i stared playing them so now theyre just dusty nya~

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Vocals, piano, and trombone. I used to play recorder, too, but it's probably been about 3 years since I actually played one.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I played the sax in grade school years ago. But that was only for a couple years, because I sucked at it and never had the patience or discipline for practicing every day.

tomix9tomix

i used to play gutair, i learnt how to play the simsioms theme

CometTheEmolga

Emolga's Trainer
I play the Guitar and Violin.