• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Intro

Jeremii

Howdy, I'm Jeremii, known as Adrik-the-Bat on deviantArt, and Project: Shadow on my forum, SSF. I had Pokemon Blue and Silver way back in the day but swore off Pokemon for quite a while. I've just recently gotten back into the games with Pokemon Platinum. I'm pleased to see Serebii.net is still the best Pokemon source by far. I've been using it constantly for some time now, but just now decided I'd join thinking maybe I'd get into some more trading and battling this way. Yup, that's about it.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Well hello man! Have fun and read the rules.

Erienne

Anime high :D
Willkommen! Welcome to the Serebii forums, follow the rules, don't piss off the mods, and talk.... too generic an introduction to continue. xD

xxxLatiasxxx

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to SPPF.

Ami the Trainer

Breeder and Artist
Welcome!
Feel free to call me Ami, if you ever need someone to randomly talk to guess that's why I'm here. Send me a friend invite if you would like.