• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inuyasha thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikami

Man with Many Faces
Because Tom Cruise never lies.

He also made a point on Oprah that he loves some girl, when we all know hes gay, that the only exception.

Rave

Banned
He also made a point on Oprah that he loves some girl, when we all know hes gay, that the only exception.

What else is new?

Mikami

Man with Many Faces

MinunTheFighter34

I drink soysauce.

Mikami

Man with Many Faces

Rave

Banned

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Cause for all I know you could be some huge lady running around in the nude with a needle, thats why the people were screaming, you were attempting RAPE!

Sounds hawt. Demanding /34/ of this nao.

Rave

Banned
Cause for all I know you could be some huge lady running around in the nude with a needle, thats why the people were screaming, you were attempting RAPE!

You people really love that rape machine, do you?

Mikami

Man with Many Faces

Im not a lady. The rest of that post is plausible.

Mikami

Man with Many Faces

Rave

Banned
As long as it's cleaned between uses.

As long as Anzua licks it off after every use. After all, he's the rape machine.

Mikami

Man with Many Faces
Status
Not open for further replies.