• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level 100

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Well, with Advent of Arceus (I refuse to call it Platinum: Arceus), it doesn't look like we'll be getting any new Level X cards, what with Pokemon Prime/LEGEND being the next "ZOMG super rare pogeymanz" and all. So, what're the best Level Xs, and what're the worst? For me:

Best:
Mewtwo
Regigigas
Garchomp C
Rayquaza C
Gliscor

Worst:
Charizard G

Nidoprince

I say Rhyperior Lv. X is great, same with Darkrai Lv. X. Definatly Uxie, Giratina, and Dusknoir Lv. X are up there too. The worst is probably Rayquaza C Lv. X or Alakazam 4 Lv. X.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The best ones IMO are: (In no particular order)

Gardevoir Lv.X
Mewtwo Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X

And the worst IMO are: (In no particular order)

Rayquaza C Lv.X
Dialga Lv.X
Charizard G Lv.X

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i order(top 5) personlly:
5.Mewtwo Lv.X
4. Blaziken FB LV.X
3. Dialga G LV.X
2. Charizard G LV.X
1. Rhyperior Lv.X

4 OF WHICH ARE IN MY DECK(APART FROM DIALGA G LV X)

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
XD Charizard G Lv.X is cool! It has a GREAT PokePower and hurts TONS! Why teh f are you not ratting on Dialga Lv.X? A PokePower that can end your own turn? lol? Or any Arceus Lv.X, for goodness sake. lol

Best stuff FTW:

1) Luxray GL Lv.X - Gust of Wind with a good attack and is PokeTurnable. Better version of the old card IMO
2) Palkia G Lv.X - Giant Stump in a sniping card that prevents recovery lol And it doesn't limit the amount of Pokemon you can play on your bench, too. Improved Giant Stump
3) Flygon Lv.X - Pretty much insta-Lv.X kill and mill. Super versatile lol. Created a whole new deck from having its PokeBody.
4) Gardevoir Lv.X - Free Switch using it with its Power and a free kill on wutever you want with the lowest HP. Hehe...
5) Blaziken FB Lv.X - 80 damage T2 is delicious. 'nuff said.
6) Mewtwo Lv.X - Autowin versus any unprepared basic deck.
7) Uxie Lv.X - A Psychic-type attacker for any deck is good. Plus it's easily teched in as Uxie is a staple. It also has drawpower built in. =3
8) Infernape 4 Lv.X - It almost won Worlds and is good FTW!
9) Lucario Lv.X - Stance
10) Regigigas Lv.X - Sacrifice

~L_X_F

Last edited:

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
XD Charizard G Lv.X is cool! It has a GREAT PokePower and hurts TONS! Why teh f are you not ratting on Dialga Lv.X? A PokePower that can end your own turn? lol? Or any Arceus Lv.X, for goodness sake. lol

Best stuff FTW:

1) Luxray GL Lv.X - Gust of Wind with a good attack and is PokeTurnable. Better version of the old card IMO
2) Palkia G Lv.X - Giant Stump in a sniping card that prevents recovery lol And it doesn't limit the amount of Pokemon you can play on your bench, too. Improved Giant Stump
3) Flygon Lv.X - Pretty much insta-Lv.X kill and mill. Super versatile lol. Created a whole new deck from having its PokeBody.
4) Gardevoir Lv.X - Free Switch using it with its Power and a free kill on wutever you want with the lowest HP. Hehe...
5) Blaziken FB Lv.X - 80 damage T2 is delicious. 'nuff said.
6) Mewtwo Lv.X - Autowin versus any unprepared basic deck.
7) Uxie Lv.X - A Psychic-type attacker for any deck is good. Plus it's easily teched in as Uxie is a staple. It also has drawpower built in. =3
8) Infernape 4 Lv.X - It almost won Worlds and is good FTW!
9) Lucario Lv.X - Stance
10) Regigigas Lv.X - Sacrifice

~L_X_F

in it!!!!! every1s saying is bad!