• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Yanma

SleepyPyromancer

Bug Type Monorunner
Heyo all! I want to use a Yanmega in my Shinig Pearl run, and just found out that Yanma is postgame. If anyone has the Nat Dex and is up for trading, I'd be extremely grateful!

LF: Yanma, preferably female for breeding but I'm not picky (if male, nicknamed Young please!)
Ft: SP exclusives, anything I might have in Home

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Heyo all! I want to use a Yanmega in my Shinig Pearl run, and just found out that Yanma is postgame. If anyone has the Nat Dex and is up for trading, I'd be extremely grateful!

LF: Yanma, preferably female for breeding but I'm not picky (if male, nicknamed Young please!)
Ft: SP exclusives, anything I might have in Home
Home connectivity to BDSP won’t be ready until early next year. Which is a bit of a disappointment for me as I have a Shiny Murrow from Go waiting to be transferred.

SleepyPyromancer

Bug Type Monorunner
Home connectivity to BDSP won’t be ready until early next year. Which is a bit of a disappointment for me as I have a Shiny Murrow from Go waiting to be transferred.
I know, I was planning to trade whatever was requested via home itself in a second trade. I wish it was compatible now, as I have a shiny Yanma in it I could be using!

Ty for checking tho o/