• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

malicious.

Kataki

complete.
malicious.png

malicious-2.png

I got the CS4 trial (to help relieve boredom) and made these. Haven't made anything for a while, so they probably look bad, but I personally like the colouring.

EDIT: lol I made some more.
ikissedagirl.png

It's colourful.

timberlake.png

timberlake2.png

Dull, but I think it's okay-ish.

unforgiven.png

Alright, I guess.

Last edited:

Capi

(。◕‿◕。)
I really like your banners. >: They're simple, but less is more. I like the colouring and textures used on them. I really like the Katy Perry banner — I would so use that after my Misaki sig. |D But really, your banners are wonderful, and I love them. Keep it up˜

PurpleMew

no promises
Hey;

I like the malicous banners, they are simple but effective and like capi said- i am loving the textures you have used on them.
Katy Perry Banner = <3 (nuff said)
I like the Justin Timberlake banners but like the second one better with the light texture/brush because it gives it a ummm, nice effect.
Also liking the light textures on the last image but i can't read the text on it, unless it is not suposed to be read.

But overall, i love your work.

Kataki

complete.
I really like your banners. >: They're simple, but less is more. I like the colouring and textures used on them. I really like the Katy Perry banner — I would so use that after my Misaki sig. |D But really, your banners are wonderful, and I love them. Keep it up˜
Thank you.

Hey;

I like the malicous banners, they are simple but effective and like capi said- i am loving the textures you have used on them.
Katy Perry Banner = <3 (nuff said)
I like the Justin Timberlake banners but like the second one better with the light texture/brush because it gives it a ummm, nice effect.
Also liking the light textures on the last image but i can't read the text on it, unless it is not suposed to be read.

But overall, i love your work.
lol, I think the malicious banner has like, 6 textures on it.

Last banner, the text isn't really supposed to be read.

Thank you.