• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

Zibdas

not bad
Long story short: They laughed at me when I complained that my FPS were dropping. (they were spamming the server with slimes and chickens during a storm)

Slick

Banned
I just loaded up my temporary save and for some reason instantly died in my house. I proceeded to go back to my home in confusion and all my equipment had disappeared.

**** that, save deleted.

Wow, that sucks. Did you happen to have Single Player Commands installed? Because whenever I used to use SPC I would always die as soon as I reopened my save.

Zibdas

not bad
Anyone try the Portal Gun mod?

Yes! It's amazing. I used it to make mob traps. (A.K.A spawning 50 small slimes and portalling them into a lava pit.)

Zibdas

not bad
What about Turrets? Deadly, and cute!
You could also use them to make escalators.

Zibdas

not bad
Oh yeah.
So, do you have any Portal music discs? Defective Turrets?

Cobalt_Latios

Anyone try the Portal Gun mod?
Try? Hell no, after I rented Portal 2, I immediately checked to see if anyone had made a mod for it. Used it once, loved it, used it again, and waited for them to update to 1.7.3 before using it again. I love it!

Especially the heel springs. Very helpful. Especially where my house is located.

What about Turrets? Deadly, and cute!
You could also use them to make escalators.
I went with the mod "too many items" to make turrets. thought you could punch them to carry them elsewhere. When I found it wasn't the case, I realized I had just wasted a bunch of iron.

I'll get some screenshots of my locale at some point. Using a Myst texture pack, so if you notice it looking... "different", that's why.

edit: Also, I fear for Enderman. Not so much for "seeing" it, but for the concept of it teleporting, or the idea that it can chuck blocks at you.

/CL

lvl 100 Charizard

Damn. Endermen, very creepy. Also, that moving blocks around, I have a distingct feeling they will spawn in my train station and ruin it.

So it is fake? Argh, I've been jumping back and forth on the legitimacy of that vid.

Source please?