• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
When I was about to go to the Pokegym forum
i get this message..i don't quite understnad

You are visiting the PokéGym from a system that has been blacklisted as an Open Proxy. You might have been hacked, or be interested in hacking/spamming our site, or just trying to act against our rules anonymously.

In the event you are coming from a legitimate system get your IP removed from the blacklists noted at dnsbl.tornevall.org/?do=removal.

Can anyone help me

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
It means that either you or someone using your IP address has been banned from that site. Do you share your internet connection with anyone else?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
no only myself..

Only my bro know my password and he don't even use that forum anymore...

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
no only myself..

Only my bro know my password and he don't even use that forum anymore...

It's not nesaseraly someone using your Pokegym account. Do you use a router? And is it encripted?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I used a router but..and it's password protected,,,

Furtheremore..no one in my town even know internet or that site .I'm pretty sure

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I used a router but..and it's password protected,,,

Furtheremore..no one in my town even know internet or that site .I'm pretty sure

Well did you try that link that you gave in your first post? The one that said would remove your IP address from the blacklist?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I don't know which one of the link I should click (after clicking the 1st one)