• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Ferrothorn relaxed
Often dozes off
Iron barbs rocky helmet
Spikes
Leech seed
Protect
Gyro ball

Gastrodon calm
Often dozes off
Storm drain leftovers
Earth power
Ice beam
Toxic
Recover

Conkeldurr Brave
Likes to thrash about
Guts flame orb
Drain punch
Mach punch
Rock slide
Payback

Electvire adamant
Often dozes off
Motor drive shell bell
Wild charge
Hidden power(grass)
Ice punch
Cross chop

Gengar timid
Often dozes off
Levitate life orb
Disable
Giga drain
Shadow ball
Thunderbolt

Kingdra mild
Mischievous
Swift swim life orb
Rain dance
Surf
Draco meteor
Ice beam

I'm not sure about the Evs cause I got all of these from a friend but if there is anyway to improve individuals on my team or better Pokemon don't hesitate to tell me cuz I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Last edited:

AromaFlora

floofy
Please do not post a RMT if you have no idea what you're doing. If you do not know the EVs of your Pokemon, do not post a RMT. If you do not plan on writing descriptions for your Pokemon, do not post a RMT.

All I can say is breed your own Pokemon and EV them yourself, or trade for Pokemon that actually have their IVs/etc clarified. Oh, and actually play the game. Downloading Pokemon Online and playing on the official or Smogon server might put you in the right direction. Don't worry about getting beat up, you'll learn in the process.

Oh, and you can probably ask questions in the chat... hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.