• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New crud featuring Satoshi.

Heracross

Custom User Title
"Crud" makes me laugh for some reason.

I find the subject of how the characters end up in the future to be quite an interesting thing to fantasize, so I just had to take a stab at an older Satoshi. Also figured it'd help me get more of a feel for for another project I'm working on. It didn't, really, but I was still proud of it in it's own regard. One of my few works which I can say turned out pretty damn close to how I had envisioned it...

Anyway, the picture.

Originally I wasn't going to do any shading, but to be perfectly honest, I went ahead and added some because I didn't want to be nagged about it. In the end, I think that's what really made the drawing, so uh... thanks for the motivation, guys. XD;

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Featuring Ash Bond! XD

This sketch is pretty good. But, it's bit too edgy on his clothes. @_@ Kudos to ya for good drawing.

henzy

DERKA DERKA
Pretty good, but he looks kinda the same as the normal Satoshi from the show. You may need to make his head smaller, eyes thinner, and limbs longer for the older look. Thats just what I think, its a great drawing either way.

Spookz

Lumos
He looks kind of high. Probably since his eyes are just the solid strip of color. Feet are tiny too. :( But the folding and shading turned out well.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Lol, yeah, I made the eyes one solid shade simply because the scale on paper was kinda small to be working with details like that. And 'cause I was lazy. Mostly the latter.

I also noticed the feet problem myself, but only after I had fixed other things and rescanned it about four times. I just coudn't be bothered to mess with it any more at that point. More laziness on my part.

And henzy, your advice is much appreciated. I had planned on doing a couple more 'future' drawings, so I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Looks good, but yes, I noticed the unproportionalness of the body and the feet, plus the solid shading...

But still, it loosk pretty good... ^_^;