• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nvidia Graphics Engine Error

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
I have this game, Trackmania ESCW Nations and it looks very promissing. Although, I want to see the gameplay as good as it can get. It saysmy graphics engine is old and needs to be replaced. I have A Nvidia Vanta (LT maybe, im not sure) 6.13.10.2958 and it's ays I should get the 6.14.10.5303 update.

It gives me a link, but it's not working. Can someone give me another link or some other kind of aid? Also, please don't post here if your not going to help. Thanks

-The Skarm

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Oh yeah, I already tried to instal that one. The error message was that my graphic card isn't compatible with the update. Thanks anyways.

-The Skarm

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Nice links, but im not sure which updates should I get.

The one that leads me to the forums is the most confusing. It has two links which lead to many other drivres. Cna you inform me on which one should i get for my graphics card? Thanks again.

-The Skarm

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Sorry for the wait. Sadly, the download was unable to update my graphics. What I would like to know is how to check if it's compatible as well as where do I go to find out what my graphic card is. I just want to make sure.

-The Skarm

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Ok These are the graphic card specs.

Name: Nvidia Vanta/Vanta LT (Microsoft Corp)
Manufacturer: Nvidia
Chip Type: Vanta
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx Total Memory: 8.0 MB
Currently Display Mode: 1024x768 (32 bit) (75Hz)
Monitor: Plug and play Monitor.

Now it should be a buit easier to find out what the problem is. Im not sure if it's above or below Genforce2, but im going to go check. Thanks again.

-The Skarm

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
That means it sucks. In that case....

Dang. So that means my chances of playing the game in good detail is slim. Oh well, big thanks for the help.

-The Skarm