• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Partison league

Status
Not open for further replies.

napkin23

Bookist you will be the E1 member of league 1 and dark you can be the E1 member in my league

edit-Ok new league rules are up not to different I just divided the league as I said I was going to and added a few other rules read em and learn em

Last edited:

bookist

Err he probably forgot since he said you were still in.

napkin23

ok I put you on the thing massa sorry hadnt heard from you in a while so I assumed the worse xD

napkin23

were are signing them up but we dont have all of our gym leaders at the moment so yotu wont be able to challenge us for a while

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Yep, they are.

My new prize is any tm or berry

Theme: Break Down That Wall! No major walla are allowed. OR: Same Ol' Same Ol'. You may choose ONE type of pokemon and use it. They may have double types. My rule "you may not have have more than one pokemon from a type" doesnt apply here.

Anyone here?

Last edited:

bookist

er my rules are: standard double battle with no skarmblisscress
Prize-any tm or berry and most items (ask)
theme: it varies

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Any challengers yet?

Last edited:

bookist

apparently not and I beleive we are still recruiting...

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Lol, I remember the good ol' days, when we got like a page a day. Look at my siggy, im having a giveaway :)

bookist

how long ago were the good ol days and what is almost? And adams64 pm napkin23 for quick result.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
the good ol' days were the first 2 weeks of the league

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Adams64, please fill out the correct application.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
I geuss not, seeing as he hasn't posted again xD

bookist

...I realize napkin is busy with the storm kings (so are we) but do you think this league will get somewhere again?

Connor™

Showstopper
Hope it does.
Napkins just busy breeding stuff lol. I think he's been recruiting leaders over the chat, I know thats how he got me to join.

Gym 1- SkyNet
rules : Standard
prize : TBC
team type : Fighting ratio 3:3
Badge: chuck norris badge
fc: 0989 4642 0673

Status
Not open for further replies.