• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Please Help

frontier champion

My dugeon team is right now on Mt.Blaze and I tried to battle moltres two times already and lost. Can anyone give a strategy to defeat moltres? Here is my team:

Partner
Lv.24 @ nothing
Blubasaur
Razor Leaf
Sleep Powder
Vine Whip
??? (I believe Secret Power)

Leader
Lv.22 @ reviver seed
Torchic
Ember
Facade
Peck
Sand Attack

KyonKyon

Gust of Wind
woah, i beat moltres with mudkip @ lvl 16 or something and charmander, being same lvl O_O anywayz i ALWAYS stock tons before the 3-birds part...or if not then..........*runs*

blue_kiko_kid

Suizuring until 22
First, Switch off all of your partners moves so he only uses sleep powder. Then, while moltres is asleep, switch off all of his attacks except the most powerful. Meanwhile, you hit him with 2-3 sand attacks. Repeat the sleep powder thing when ever moltres wakes up, and while asleep use peck, and if you're burned, go with facade.