• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plusle (Level 50)

Kametsou

I need a MALE Plusle around level 50. No, not a shiny Plusle, just a regular one. I'd be willing to trade a Spiritomb egg (I'll put my Spiritomb in the trade room for proof that it's actually a Spiritomb egg) or a legit, shiny Spheal (level 45) for it.

My friend code is in my trainer card. If you would like to trade, post your friend code in this thread and tell me when you're ready.

Kametsou

I've got a male plusle...it's a low level right now though. I can level it up for you if you'd like.

If you could bring it up to level 53, then I'd trade it for both, my shiny Spheal and a Spiritomb egg.

Kametsou

K, give me just a few minutes and I should have it for you...any particular attacks you want it to keep/forget while leveling up?

Thunder
Thunderbolt
Shock Wave
Endure

I'll need your friend code, as well.

MickeyJebediah

a plusle for shiny spheal, if that trade dont work out i could get you one