• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon FireRuby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oozemon

Grimer's Lair
Hello! This is my first Fangame! Please Rate it (0-10)!

This is Pokémon FireRuby!
In this game, you control a boy (or girl) who lives in the Kanto region.
This game is almost equal to Fire Red, with some new things ...

- Meet May, the protagonist of Pokemon Ruby
- There Pokémon until Generation 5!
- Get a... diferent Starter Pokémon!
- Find almost all the Legendary Pokemon!
- Defeat the Team Rocket and their two bosses!

All this and much more in Pokémon FireRuby!

Progress (What I made):

Beta 1.0:

Pallet Town:

Player's House - Mapping - 100%
Scripting - 95%

Gary's House - Mapping - 100%
Scripting - 0%

Pokémon Lab - Mapping - 100%
Scripting - 0%

Route 1 - Mapping - 0%
Scripting - 0%

Viridian City - Mapping - 0%
Scripting - 0%

Later, I'll post the Screenshots and Download Link.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry, but... as Psychic said in your other thread, this section also isn't for fangames like yours. It is for role playing games in which you write stories by taking control of a character, as clear in the rules and any other thread here.

What your thread is about is a fangame in which you're creating a rom hack of FRLG. Which is against the forumwide rules:
15. Don't discuss fan-games.
Don't discuss or provide links to fan made pokemon games. Such games are illegal by default, and as such are not permitted here at all.

Sorry, but Serebii doesn't want that sort of thing on these forums. You'll be much better off trying another forum for this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.