• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Press CTRL+V

I love them. Really I would hate for them to leave. Unless Ash leaves keep them.

Really don't see the hate. It's not different then Tom wanting to get Jerry and Tom being replaced by another cat. Nobody wants that. Only fans who are way past the target viewing want them gone

Ironically, your profile pic kinda describes how I feel about your opinion. I'm a bit skeptical of it, but I won't bash you for it. I just think its time for new bad guys with new goals.

Sephora

yes I'm back

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
BNator92 - 17th December 2013 11:47 PM

swampert55

//Allocate array
Image frame = new Image();
frame.Stretch = Stretch.None;
colorBitmap = new WriteableBitmap(sensor.ColorStream.FrameWidth, sensor.ColorStream.FrameHeight, 96.0, 96.0, PixelFormats.Bgr32, null);

//Write the pixel data into bitmap
do
{
colorBitmap.WritePixels(new Int32Rect(0, 0, colorBitmap.PixelWidth, colorBitmap.PixelHeight), colors, colorBitmap.PixelWidth * sizeof(int), 0);
frame.Source = colorBitmap;
Console.WriteLine(frame.ActualHeight);
} while(frame.RenderSize == new Size(0, 0));

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Canada and BNator92 were holding hands in a park until said antagonist comes in. Canada uses BNator as a shield and gets killed. Canada gets killed immediately after.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Why is it always ladies first? You had your generation of respect; let the gentlemen get first dibs for once.

Azumarill @ Leftovers
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 HP
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Takes pitiful damage from Luke and KOs back with Superpower

EDIT: ninjad. Disregard